Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, come at me with trade offers, Looking to make only make 1-3 trades depending on the trades, probably ideally would deal 1-2 of the players listed below & my 1st round pick in total. I need forwards, im not looking for any other position except for fillers or goal kickers who will gain forward status. Would prefer to deal my 1st and 1 of the young guns below in year 1-3 rather than the established guys who are core best 10-12 players though i'ev still listed some big names to lure a gun forward. No one is off limits on my list though except Petracca & Oliver, Stephenson

Trade block

future 1st/all picks ;
Backs - Jack Lukosius, Hayden Young, Ben Paton, Brennan Cox, Nic Newman, I Winder ;
Mids - Josh Caddy, Jack Ross, D Clarke, Ryan Byrnes, David Mundy, Touk Miller, Jack Viney ;
Forwards - Himmelberg, Curnow, Melksham, L Schultz, N cahill, T Marshall, S Simpson
Rucks - K briggs, E Ratugolea, M flynn, M Pittonet, B Mcevoy

Now while half my team is listed and im sure i will get a bunch of PMs asking after my rucks, i cannot emphasise enough how high a price tag i will put on the rucks and or a gun back. If the option is there, i will for choose to trade my 1st & or young gun mid like Ross or Byrnes or an injured star like Newman or Curnow rather than someone like Lukosius or Young, i used a pick 1 and 6 on those 2 respectively and their value has only gone up. Anyways HMU

Damn i screwed up my cap choice tenderwarrior which gives u a small shot of winning this one. I meant to leave TRAC as captain but moved Taranto back on the field and forgot it auto reallocates him as captain if you put him in the same position. The extra goal and handballs from Petracca would've put this beyond reach and while i think ill still get over the line, its closer than id like.

Okay guys, come at me with trade offers, Looking to make only make 1-3 trades depending on the trades, probably ideally would deal 1-2 of the players listed below & my 1st round pick in total. I need forwards, im not looking for any other position except for fillers or goal kickers who will gain forward status. Would prefer to deal my 1st and 1 of the young guns below in year 1-3 rather than the established guys who are core best 10-12 players though i'ev still listed some big names to lure a gun forward. No one is off limits on my list though except Petracca & Oliver, Stephenson

Trade block

future 1st/all picks ;
Backs - Jack Lukosius, Hayden Young, Ben Paton, Brennan Cox, Nic Newman, I Winder ;
Mids - Josh Caddy, Jack Ross, D Clarke, Ryan Byrnes, David Mundy, Touk Miller, Jack Viney ;
Forwards - Himmelberg, Curnow, Melksham, L Schultz, N cahill, T Marshall, S Simpson

Now while half my team is listed and im sure i will get a bunch of PMs asking after my rucks, i cannot emphasise enough how high a price tag i will put on the rucks and or a gun back. If the option is there, i will for choose to trade my 1st & or young gun mid like Ross or Byrnes or an injured star like Newman or Curnow rather than someone like Lukosius or Young, i used a pick 1 and 6 on those 2 respectively and their value has only gone up. Anyways HMU
Lol byrnes and Ross are considered young guns? What a world we live in haha.

Trade block

future 1st/all picks ;

Open to trading breust or Cameron

Outside of the usual suspects getting me to 299 kicks, 218 handballs and 122 marks, really impressed with Oleg. 20 touches and 14 marks, I reckon he is going to punch out the stats for gold coast.

Cheeky 3 and 0 start for me, helped massively by Josh Bruce and Harry McKay

Warriors struggling with a slightly depleted best 22

Soldo and Draper as rucks out long term..

Fyfe, Yeo, Shuey, M.Crouch, and Gresham misding as mids..

and Gunston up forward for good measure..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel free to trade me players ppl, my 1st/picks, Hayden Young, Curnow any other LTI guys on my list and prospects/non playing guys are gonna get traded in the next weeek or so, looking to add to all positions but especially fwds, still an injury away from a donut though so i need all positions. Come @ me rebuilding teams

Okay breaking the trade cherry with a big one. Freo_4eva

VT send Hayden Young, Conor Stone & my 1st to the Galahs for Toby Greene & Jack Darling

Looking forward to not getting beat by 10 goals each week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back