Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small question.. in the other thread it doesnt list VT as having a 2021 1st rounder? Is this an oversight? or Do you not actually have one? haha

Just a small question.. in the other thread it doesnt list VT as having a 2021 1st rounder? Is this an oversight? or Do you not actually have one? haha

He has one. The future picks haven’t been updated yet in this thread. I’m hoping Bowski forgets and Zim^zuM gets banned or something soI can keep the first I traded him.

Anyone know how the rule about players who only play a small amount of game time being replaced by an emergency works?

I had Hall replaced by Treacy and lost a goal, 4 kicks and a mark and gained a handball, a tackle and a free kick. Makes no sense at all - my team was worse off with the replacement?!

Anyone know how the rule about players who only play a small amount of game time being replaced by an emergency works?

I had Hall replaced by Treacy and lost a goal, 4 kicks and a mark and gained a handball, a tackle and a free kick. Makes no sense at all - my team was worse off with the replacement?!
Not a rule, but you need a better emergency 😅

Go to league settings and have a look at the rules. It is based on a certain percentage of game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse Hogan does the full circle to return to the club he was originally drafted to. Hopefully he pulls it all together now. At full strength my forward line is a force to be reckoned with.

Starting 6:
zorko Daniher wingard
Dangerfield Franklin Dusty

Depth:
Jackson
Hogan
Mihocek
Snelling
Fogarty x2
Amt
Campbell

Squad fillers: