Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m planning to hand over my team (albeit don’t have anyone in mind).

It’s a brilliant league and you guys have been great but it’s just too complicated for me!

Can you trade me a Ruck first?

Thanks for playing.

Happy to help as long as it’s okay with others! Send me the trade request and I’ll log on and accept 😂

I’m planning to hand over my team (albeit don’t have anyone in mind).

It’s a brilliant league and you guys have been great but it’s just too complicated for me!
Thanks for letting us know Chip, pleasure having you. I hope you give category a chance again in the future. I found it a bit much when I first tried it but in time the depth is really rewarding. All the best!

Thanks for letting us know Chip, pleasure having you. I hope you give category a chance again in the future. I found it a bit much when I first tried it but in time the depth is really rewarding. All the best!

I think it’s the trades - I got a bit self-conscious because you have to think of lots of factors to decide whether you ‘win’ a trade. I did end up hoarding those rucks!

I think it’s the trades - I got a bit self-conscious because you have to think of lots of factors to decide whether you ‘win’ a trade. I did end up hoarding those rucks!

You don’t need to be self conscious about winning or losing a trade. You’ve got no fans so you’ve got many seasons to see how things play out without outside pressure. And by then, so much time has passed that nobody remembers your blunders like when you trade a first round pick for Aaron Francis.

To echo WGS' sentiments, that's kind of the fun, will they work or will they blow up? Dodging bullets and copping them right between the clackers. I traded Gary Ablett Jr for James Cousins in my first season FFS. I hope you reconsider but I will look for replacements in the next few days.

Yeh look none of us know what were doing, when I first started this i immediately traded half my team following the first draft in what was quote controversial fashion, just to get in my fav dees, though it worked out while we live in bizarre world where Melb are the best team. But even just recently Drew mauled me on a trade and all you can do is remember it's a game with nothing is on the line and just have fun. The trades don't actually matter, you make some moves, get in guys you like and hope for the best. Anyways your call if you wanna leave bud? Tis nl either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw in this thread that someone was calling it quits, just wondering whether yous still need a replacement?
Really keen to get involved in a dynasty league that’s active and competitive, been apart of a couple that have just died off within the year.
If not happy to put my name down for when a position opens up, cheers fellas

I saw in this thread that someone was calling it quits, just wondering whether yous still need a replacement?
Really keen to get involved in a dynasty league that’s active and competitive, been apart of a couple that have just died off within the year.
If not happy to put my name down for when a position opens up, cheers fellas

What’s your policy on dealing with an an abundance of ruckman on your hypothetical list that has several weaknesses in other positions?

Sorry amigos, as some of you know I've been moving house. Who would have thought moving house during the holidays and a pandemic was going to be a clusterfudge?

I believe it was ladder position after finals for the finalists and end of season for the bottom teams in order to prevent tanking in the consolation finals. Will check the old formats later this week deeman87 you might remember more clearly. Will have an opportunity to do some of the nitty gritty stuff for the league in the meantime. And creamPIES can't guarantee it just yet but odds are you'll get yourself a team :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back