Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2022 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Delist:

Dan Hannebery
Roarke Smith
Bailey Banfield
Mitch Hinge
Ed Curnow
Connor Downie
Tom Cutler
Sam Rowe
Kayne Turner
Makes me sad to see Tom Cutler in this list. I always liked him. Thought he had great potential but never broke through for regular stints at the Lions or Dons.

Makes me sad to see Tom Cutler in this list. I always liked him. Thought he had great potential but never broke through for regular stints at the Lions or Dons.
My favourite memory is when I traded cutler and papparone for Cripps lol Rockford (I know I didn’t trade with you but it is one of the better ones)

Delist:

Dan Hannebery
Roarke Smith
Bailey Banfield
Mitch Hinge
Ed Curnow
Connor Downie
Tom Cutler
Sam Rowe
Kayne Turner
Cool, you prob dont really have to delist players ITT now, so long as you do your list when UF opens up for the year and you drop them all when you confirm your list. Last year i realised how redundant making everyone post their delistings was when they had to confirm their keepers anyway. Only really makes a diff if someone goes missing and fails to confirm their keepers in UF.

Does anyone know when UF is rebooting for 2023?

Will set up the new thread soon, it actually seems like it was very recent that i started this thread a yr ago, feels so recent that i could've swore i already did the 2023 thread but it doesn't exist and I think im just remembering starting this thread. Time just moves so fast the older you get, i don't like it, i want to be in my early 20s again :< lol. If anyone can help and lend me their time machine i will pay you much monies. Tx. Not sure how old everyone is but my fellow oldies in here will understand.

Last edited:
Cool, you prob dont really have to delist players ITT now, so long as you do your list when UF opens up for the year and you drop them all when you confirm your list. Last year i realised how redundant making everyone post their delistings was when they had to confirm their keepers anyway. Only really makes a diff if someone goes missing and fails to confirm their keepers in UF.

Does anyone know when UF is rebooting for 2023?

Will set up the new thread soon, it actually seems like it was very recent that i started this thread a yr ago, feels so recent that i could've swore i already did the 2023 thread but it doesn't exist and I think im just remembering starting this thread. Time just moves so fast the older you get, i don't like it, i want to be in my early 20s again :< lol. If anyone can help and lend me their time machine i will pay you much monies. Tx. Not sure how old everyone is but my fellow oldies in here will understand.
I feel everything about this. haha.

I turn 34 next month and I feel like any youth left I have is all but gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back