Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2022 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

DeGoey might be staying put in the AFL but he's on the move in the PRC.

TRADE

Jack Petruccelle + Rabble 1st Round pick + Future 1st Round to Wellington Wise Guys

Jordan DeGoey & Angus Brayshaw to Reggie's Rabble

Wise Guy Sam

TRADE

Jack Petruccelle + Rabble 1st Round pick + Future 1st Round to Wellington Wise Guys

Wise Guy Sam
Awww man if i knew Gus was up for sale....nice get

TRADE

Wise Guy Sam

Confirmed.

My list is good but not great. Needs to freshen up a bit because it’s behind the leaders of the league by a fair way.

Death Riding Reggie’s Rabble begins.

Harry McKay is available for serious buyers.

TRADE

Tom De Koning to **** and Swimming

**** and Swimming First Round Pick to Puppy Power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monster trade, love to see it.

Loving Zim's Geelong like trading nous and Jordies aggressive rebuild. Good stuff.

Will start a proper off-season/draft thread when I get a spare chunk of time sorry folks.
For real. Zim is indeed looking like the Geelong of this league, meanwhile I'm ummmm I can't even think of a team that ever lost 3 gf in a row but this isn't making it easier. Tell you what at least Jordie isn't *ing dumb like GC and realises that when you give up an asset in their prime you receive picks back not give up pick 7. Off topic but that Bowes deal is the worst deal ever. They never even tried to package him with a lower pick just went straight to pick 7. So dumb.
On topic my God zim paid a lot for McKay. Basically 3 1sts and a 2nd albeit the picks will be late but 2 mid 1sts, a late 1st and a late 2nd. It's not unfair it's just a lot.

Tx bud, would appreciate if you could do next year's or the off season thread Bowski I'm moving house so tx man. Draft picks on the front page are up to date except for last 2 trades.

Last edited:
For real. Zim is indeed looking like the Geelong of this league, meanwhile I'm ummmm I can't even think of a team that ever lost 3 gf in a row but this isn't making it easier. Tell you what at least Jordie isn't *ing dumb like GC and realises that when you give up an asset in their prime you receive picks back not give up pick 7. Off topic but that Bowes deal is the worst deal ever. They never even tried to package him with a lower pick just went straight to pick 7. So dumb.
On topic my God zim paid a lot for McKay. Basically 3 1sts and a 2nd albeit the picks will be late but 2 mid 1sts, a late 1st and a late 2nd. It's not unfair it's just a lot. Would appreciate if you could do next year's or the off season thread Bowski I'm moving house so tx man. Draft picks on the front page are up to date except for last 2 trades.

I think I have overpaid in both my deals with Jordie. But I'm ok with it. The reality is Pick 14,28, then again 10/14, 24/28 can easily turn into busts. They can turn into a P. Dow, Petreski-Seton. Where as McKay and Langford have an easy 5-7 years left.

However I didnt give 3 firsts lol. Earsmus and a future first is 2

Also I'm happy to trade some more youngsters.

Either for future picks or this years pick. But for this years I'd need it to be 2 players for one pick. hehe

I'm disappointed Jordie turned down my lucrative offer of a future 1st and 2nd for the trash he just accepted. You make me sad Jordie but I understand his offer being slightly more appealing. 😐
Even though 1st round picks can be a bust... don't think that will happen with Erasmus

BULLDOGS TRADE BLOCK:

Liam Henry
Charlie Constable
Joshua Worrell
Xavier Duursma
Jonathon Ceglar
Corey Durdin
Patrick Parnell
Jesse Motlop
Hayden Crozier
Xavier O'Halloran
Quinton Narkle
Elliott Himmelberg
Zach Reid

I'm disappointed Jordie turned down my lucrative offer of a future 1st and 2nd for the trash he just accepted. You make me sad Jordie but I understand his offer being slightly more appealing. 😐
I get the disappointment and not sure if yiur trash comment is serour much better deal that your first an second only?

I get the disappointment and not sure if yiur trash comment is serour much better deal that your first an second only?
Clear sarcasm buddy you got the biggest haul in PRC history for a single player and I offered a 3rd of what zim did. Wd your trading has been very good, you should go work with Tim Lamb, maybe we get 3 1sts for Jackson with you at the helm... 🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back