Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2022 Season Thread

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Clear sarcasm buddy you got the biggest haul in PRC history for a single player and I offered a 3rd of what zim did. Wd your trading has been very good, you should go work with Tim Lamb, maybe we get 3 1sts for Jackson with you at the helm... 🤣🤣
didnt want to give up Impey but throwing in McKay got the deal done

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Clear sarcasm buddy you got the biggest haul in PRC history for a single player and I offered a 3rd of what zim did. Wd your trading has been very good, you should go work with Tim Lamb, maybe we get 3 1sts for Jackson with you at the helm... 🤣🤣

Id say the J. Kelly trade was even bigger. He got me really good with that one. That one was more crucial as I was running out of Captain options

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Was it? Hmmm. Regardless Jordie has gotten all our young assets lol.

Yeah he creamed me hard on that one. Trouble is I knew if I don't pay up... they'd be in your team. It's funny though... in two separate leagues we are rivals. Rebuilding rivals in the other league... both in the same stage of finally winning games and pushing for the 8, after years of pick 1,2 together. And here we are selling our farms for flags. We will probably crash and burn together at about the same time, then rebuild together again.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Yeah he creamed me hard on that one. Trouble is I knew if I don't pay up... they'd be in your team. It's funny though... in two separate leagues we are rivals. Rebuilding rivals in the other league... both in the same stage of finally winning games and pushing for the 8, after years of pick 1,2 together. And here we are selling our farms for flags. We will probably crash and burn together at about the same time, then rebuild together again.
Lol yeah though i dont love my chances of turning the other team into a competitor anytime soon with the strength of Rockfords team, he'll be crushing for years and he even has my pick 4 in this draft too. I almost sold him Mills this year to get pick 4 back along with Jordan Clark and wish i had actually but hes going to be very hard to beat for many years and i just dont have many good backs or forwards but you never know.

But hopefully in this league i can win a gf before i crash and burn. Thing is its very hard to win 3-4 finals in a row in fantasy without a very dominant team as you need some luck and ive somehow managed to outluck TW and Drew or whoever i play in early rounds and then lose the GF. My team shouldve been good for many years if i hadnt of made some very iffy win now trades capping it off with the worst trade of the league sending Curnow who was a corpse at the time to Bowski for basically free. At least Bowes should get back to his best now that hes away from the worst run team the league has seen since Fitzroy.

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Sorry to spam but..

I have been part of a keeper dynasty league which is done on google sheets. I have been part of it for the past 7-8 years, but it has been going for much longer.

We have 14 teams of squads of 50, and scoring is done by SC points with the top 18 scores of the 22 counting to make your weekly score

It is a fantastic league and a much more nuanced than UF as player roles are divided into talls defender/forwards, general defender forwards, mid/fwds, mid/def, inside mids and rucks

We have three draft/trade periods (main, preseason, midseason) and it is very active.

The team available is unusual as generally when looking for a new coach the squad is sub-par, but this squad is a serious contender.

If anybody here is interested, send me a pm and I can give you more info or answer any questions.

Ideally we can get a coach who is familiar with setting up a squad for a dynasty and has some runs on the board so to speak

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Sorry to spam but..

I have been part of a keeper dynasty league which is done on google sheets. I have been part of it for the past 7-8 years, but it has been going for much longer.

We have 14 teams of squads of 50, and scoring is done by SC points with the top 18 scores of the 22 counting to make your weekly score

It is a fantastic league and a much more nuanced than UF as player roles are divided into talls defender/forwards, general defender forwards, mid/fwds, mid/def, inside mids and rucks

We have three draft/trade periods (main, preseason, midseason) and it is very active.

The team available is unusual as generally when looking for a new coach the squad is sub-par, but this squad is a serious contender.

If anybody here is interested, send me a pm and I can give you more info or answer any questions.

Ideally we can get a coach who is familiar with setting up a squad for a dynasty and has some runs on the board so to speak
Apology accepted

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Ironically enough, Geelong lost 92, 94, 95...
Great so im the Geelong that went like 50 years without a flag, its funny, young people dont remember that Geelong were once perennial cant quite win a flag team and now they're the most consistently sucessful team of the 2000s in terms of never bottoming out and always making prelim+. Anyways, would like to be the 2022 Geelong not the Geelong that had the original Gary Ablett kicking 100 goals off a wing. I hate that im old enough to vaguely remember those years even if i was a kid during that time.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Bump

Preston trade table expanded

Logan Mcdonald
Jye Amiss
Jye Caldwell
Izak Rankin

all asking good offers but could offer that extra bit of youth and experience

further still selling some oldies cheap and I now just want 4ths

im talking

Riewoldt
Bruce
Hunt
Wilson
Fox

cheers

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Bump

Preston trade table expanded

Logan Mcdonald
Jye Amiss
Jye Caldwell
Izak Rankin

all asking good offers but could offer that extra bit of youth and experience

further still selling some oldies cheap and I now just want 4ths

im talking

Riewoldt
Bruce
Hunt
Wilson
Fox

cheers
Not sure half the league even logs into BF at this time of year, we'll ramp back up after XMAS. U selling Amiss before you even played him? He's prob gonna be pretty insulted now, wouldnt be surprised if he wants to get a trade from Preston back to WA for 25c on the dollar similar to old mate Luke Jackson. :huh: Happy to send you a 4th for him mate. In fact ill send you 4 4th round picks for the 4 guys u mentioned, Good doing biz ill put it thru on UF :p

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd even give a 3rd for Jye Caldwell:cool:

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Not sure half the league even logs into BF at this time of year, we'll ramp back up after XMAS. U selling Amiss before you even played him? He's prob gonna be pretty insulted now, wouldnt be surprised if he wants to get a trade from Preston back to WA for 25c on the dollar similar to old mate Luke Jackson. :huh: Happy to send you a 4th for him mate. In fact ill send you 4 4th round picks for the 4 guys u mentioned, Good doing biz ill put it thru on UF :p
Both very funny guys! McDonald, Amiss, Caldwell and Rankine are just there to see what I could get, don’t mind the top end of this draft.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
We need a "key dates" page :)

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Happy to make a package deal! (2 for the price of 1). The price has not increased either. Something like a 4th.

Riewoldt
Bruce
Hunt
Wilson
Fox

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
I now have picks 14,15,16 and 19.

I am happy to discuss trades for similar future seconds in this range.

2023 draft is a superdraft* and the 2022 is not deep. What’s the exchange rate?

Would my future 2nd get me 14?

*guaranteed by the Bigfooty draft board which are never wrong. Thanks for the next Jonathan Brown in Olli Henry. Resilient tough nut.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC

*guaranteed by the Bigfooty draft board which are never wrong. Thanks for the next Jonathan Brown in Olli Henry. Resilient tough nut.
Its a hard one, not giving away a pick this year for a discount like that, I’m losing value in waiting for starters. This time last year Lemmey was pick 1, and many others rated Firsts that went late draft.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC

And didn’t you just trade potentially pick 15 next year for 21 this year in the other league?

Back