Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty league - Season thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably have a mate or two who are keen - let me know if you need me to send the feelers out.
Not too fussed, as long as the new manager is fairly active. It's first in best dressed, don't mind how, just that i fill the spot with an active manager.

Apologies for the intrusion but any thoughts on a trade i was offered for heath shaw.

Shaw for Crisp?

Shaw has been consistent over 3 rnds whereas crisp had a poor one rnd 1 and Don dominated carlton (Not saying much)

I think the Round 4 battle between first and second looks better on paper than it will in reality! TurboWarriors are hoping that Duncan is back! All the best reggie

I've been very lucky to scrape through the first few weeks. Though if Zorko fires a shot that might improve my chances

Gday Paul Roos Cup Players,
I'm mates of "Iloveparis" and I'd be keen to take over the vacated team. It sounds like the team is quality and not a lemon
I've played "classic" Fantasy/DT for years and done pretty well but never played a legacy league. I reckon it's a great idea.
If the spot is still free, please let me know and I'll log on and make a few squad changes hopefully before this round but certainly by next.
Cheers
Rich

Gday Paul Roos Cup Players,
I'm mates of "Iloveparis" and I'd be keen to take over the vacated team. It sounds like the team is quality and not a lemon
I've played "classic" Fantasy/DT for years and done pretty well but never played a legacy league. I reckon it's a great idea.
If the spot is still free, please let me know and I'll log on and make a few squad changes hopefully before this round but certainly by next.
Cheers
Rich

Welcome. Team is all yours, have sent you a PM :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does partial lock out work this round? Is everything fully locked down Saturday morning as usual?
Think that's how we did it last year isn't it? The only other way to do it is to allow teams to edit lineups after every game which allows loopholes at every position with your whole team. Something i'm a fan of but pretty sure most in the league isn't.

Last edited:
Think that's how we did it last year isn't it? The only other way to do it is to allow teams to edit lineups after every game which allows loopholes at every position with your whole team. Something i'm a fan of but pretty sure most in the league isn't.

I think the Saturday lock it is fairest on everyone - the skill should be in building your team - not getting to a phone 15 minutes before a game if there is a late out.

How does partial lock out work this round? Is everything fully locked down Saturday morning as usual?
I think the Saturday lock it is fairest on everyone - the skill should be in building your team - not getting to a phone 15 minutes before a game if there is a late out.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back