Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty league - Season thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Welcome to the season 2 thread! In case anyone forgot, these are the rules.

-Minimum of 3 draft picks used by each team in the annual draft each season
-Players eligible to be drafted each season are those selected in the NAB AFL draft, the Rookie draft, the pre-season draft, any players in the free agent pool at the end of the previous season and any category B/international rookies.

Scoring will be as follows:
9 categories which will be weighted as:
2 points awarded for winning the following categories: Kicks, handballs, marks, hitouts, tackles, total score
1 point awarded for winning the following categories: frees for, frees against, goal scoring accuracy %
All captain's statistics will be doubled, vice captain's statistics will be doubled if a team's captain doesn't play

- At the end of the regular season the top 8 sides will playoff in the finals in the same format as real life.
- There will be no cap on the number of list changes in the off season/during the draft period, there will however be a cap of 5 free agency moves during the season.
-Trading during the season is allowed, there is no cap on trading, you may trade at any stage in the year except between 22 July 2017 and the grand final.
-Future draft pick trading is allowed for one season ahead only.

For anyone not already in the league who's interested, there is currently no one on the wait list so feel free to stop in and say hi and put your name up top. I'm sure some managers will leave at some stage...

LEAGUE HISTORY

2017 Results

2017 grand final -

Reggie's Rabble (Reggie) defeated The Bottles Rockets (Dignan) 8-6

League medal

1. P Dangerfield
2. Z Merret
3. T. Mitchell
3. T. Adams

Managers currently registered

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys
@Striker475 - Lewis & the Traitors
iluvparis - Idnutinher
FRROST - Metung Meerkats
Stoney - Stoney's Stars
Coney - Resevoir Lakers
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
BILC - Erinsborough Dingoes
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushers
flaps - Thommo's Tigers

Wait List

freo_4eva

Last edited:
DRAFT PICKS TRADED

TurboWarriors 1st round pick to Idnutinher

TurboWarriors 2nd round pick to Idnutinher

Mitchell to Daniher 3rd round pick to Idnutinher via TurboWarriors

Meerkats 3rd round pick to Idnutinher via TurboWarriors

Viney's Troopers 4th round pick to Idnutinher via TurboWarriors

Idnutinher 2nd round pick to TurboWarriors

Idnutinher 3rd round pick to TurboWarriors

Idnutinher 4th round pick to TurboWarriors

TurboWarriors 5th round pick to Meerkats

Resevoir Lakers 3rd round pick to Viney's Troopers

Turbo Warriors 3rd & 4th round pick to Viney's Troopers

Preston Pushers 3rd round pick to Idnutinher

Last edited:

Looking to add a free agent or 2 i'm keen on and looking to make space on my list. If anyone wants to trade a pick and make a f.a add for me (not imperative that you make the add though it would decrease the price a little) i have plenty of young talent i can trade and a few guys in their prime. Message me if you're interested in anyone (within reason) on my list :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a big late change tenderwarrior . Cockatoo in Duncan out, could it bail me out after i forgot to check teams on Saturday, just need Cockatoo to kick like 3 straight to complete the comeback. Knowing his history it's probably more like 1.3 but a man can dream :D

I went into the last game with a 13 - 1 lead and felt in a losing position. So that’s something.

Stoney your team is going to be pretty hard to beat this season.

Got a spot opening up if anyone has a friend who's keen. Dignan bowing out to real life duties, the team in question is the losing grand finalists from last year and a contender for sure. Taking applications

Got a spot opening up if anyone has a friend who's keen. Dignan bowing out to real life duties, the team in question is the losing grand finalists from last year and a contender for sure. Taking applications
Request permission to move sideways

An interesting request which could then open a heap of similar requests. Dunno how i feel about that, I'd like the league to weigh in on this.
It was actually a joke :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back