Paul Seedsman - Collingwood's regret

ShriekingShack

Senior List
Jun 9, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
This guy has become an absolute champion for the Adelaide Crows and he has made a huge difference. Lighting quick, tough, elite disposal on either foot and reads the play well. Very nearly became a premiership player this year.

What a brilliant trade get by Adelaide. Collingwood must be absolutely kicking themselves for letting this guy go. He could have played a key part in their resurgence. Now, Collingwood will have to watch as he becomes a great of another club.

What a gun. Still only young too and can get even better, scary thought.

Sep 24, 2006
Wimmera
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seedsman is a very ordinary footballer. I doubt you'll find too many Collingwood supporters lamenting his loss.
... and the draft pick thus acquired by the Pies was used to acquire Jeremy Howe - so a comprehensive trade win for the Pies.

Anyway, happy fishing for the OP - good for an off-season laugh.

Last edited:

Collingwood FC

Debutant
Jun 13, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
He was quite lazy and defensively inept...I'll be interested to see if he can keep his performances of 2017 going. He only played a handful of games this year and the lure of a GF would have made him run through a brick wall...wait and see what he does year after year for 22 games a season...I suspect he will drop back to his old ways regularly.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
OK player.

Entertaining to watch and his a few traits which are almost elite, but is poor defensively and can go missing in patches. Decent role/fringe player who you'd be happy to have as part of your 22 but he's now 25 and I can't see much improvement left in him.

Carved out a handy career (including an Anzac medal) for a very late pick.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
When you try to troll but it just comes across as sad.

This guy has become an absolute champion for the Adelaide Crows and he has made a huge difference. Lighting quick, tough, elite disposal on either foot and reads the play well. Very nearly became a premiership player this year.

What a brilliant trade get by Adelaide. Collingwood must be absolutely kicking themselves for letting this guy go. He could have played a key part in their resurgence. Now, Collingwood will have to watch as he becomes a great of another club.

What a gun. Still only young too and can get even better, scary thought.
Was tough choice between Seedsman & Wellingham... :)

Hopefully the Seed can stay injury free as would help with his consistency.

Jeff Henry

Debutant
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I don't rate south Australian players.
They don't truly see it as a legitimate sport unlike cricket.

Back