Player Watch Paul Seedsman - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Always been a fan of this guy, happy to get him on board.
Very happy that we're addressing our outside run/disposal efficency. Hampton & Seedsman will fit right in.

VB & MacKay have been banished, no way they'll be getting games over these two.
lol.
Finally the club woke up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies fans were hating on this kid. Too soft etc. Hopefully as he matures he will go harder at the ball and worry less about his hair. Hopefully not another Henderson clone. Lovely kick though, and definitely has a lot of upside.

so a Melbourne born player, playing for Collingwood, has nominated US?

giphy.gif

Pies fans were hating on this kid. Too soft etc. Hopefully as he matures he will go harder at the ball and worry less about his hair. Hopefully not another Henderson clone. Lovely kick though, and definitely has a lot of upside.

No we aren't. We love the Seed.

Seedsman has elite traits, if he switched on like say a Pendlebury in his offield preparation he would be a league wide 20 player. It's his offield approach that needs tidying up.

Man I like this, I think that the Kid has a lot of upside.

And now we have had 2 nominate the Crows!
With Sauce, Betts, Hampton and now Seed'd we truly are a destination club!
Shhhh, the negative nellies will have none of that! :p

Only 23, huge upside. For a second rounder. All day, everyday, i would do that trade.

They don't seem too torn up about it over on the Collingwood board, so I'm probably not going to get too excited about it over here. Certainly not until I see what we give up for him, anyway. Still, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt at least until next season gets underway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back