Player Watch Paul Seedsman - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. just saw the cleanup request.

There have been no reports (I monitor those even when busy as I currently am).

Thread will stay locked until I get a chance to investigate and cleanup. May be a few hours.

You guys made out like bandits on this trade.
Seeds is a gun and when he can get a good run without injuries he will be an AA elite player.
Not only that he's an awesome clubman, loved by everyone and great for morale.
On talent he was easily in our top8 at the club.
Sadly he just couldn't string a solid season together but look out when he does.
I'm gutted he's left, good luck to him.
I'd take a fully fit and in form Seedsman over Treloar every day of the week.

Last edited:
You guys made out like bandits on this trade.
Seeds is a gun and when he can get a good run without injuries he will be an AA elite player.
Not only that he's an awesome clubman, loved by everyone and great for morale.
On talent he was easily in our top8 at the club.
Sadly he just couldn't string a solid season together but look out when he does.
I'm gutted he's left, good luck to him.
I'd take a fully fit and in form Seedsman over Treloar every day of the week.

I appreciate the kind words mate. I very much respect your opinion on your ex-player. However I have a feeling you'll change your tune on this one after Treloar gets rolling. Ridiculous player.

This kid is the one i am most excited about, how can you not like this highlights package, look at VB trying to chase after him hahahah, that is gold, also to those comments about him not going hard into contests by collingwood fans, well.....look at the Heritier Lumumba train coming towards him when he took that mark...ouch! yes SEED!

Correct me if I'm wrong but was that Menzel passing to Seedsman!?

View attachment 189706

Is there something about our jumper that makes footballers look like innocent little choir boys?

I thought pf these fellas when I first saw that pic of him...

[w.cbsnews.com] bee-gees-143050142.jpg

I think the horizontal shapes (stripes) on our jumper and large amount of dark colour give our guys a smaller target look - compared to the Eagles and some other teams who seem positively gigantic through last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth is it with you lot about haircuts on other males? Are they all reverse Sampson's where they need short 'respectable' hair in order to have the ability to play decent football? :confused:

You can't go wrong without any hair

What on earth is it with you lot about haircuts on other males? Are they all reverse Sampson's where they need short 'respectable' hair in order to have the ability to play decent football? :confused:

A good footballer needs a hair cut you can set a watch to.

It's just the top knot for me. I know I'm not getting any younger, and I'm running the risk of sounding like an old fart, but that top knot on AFL footballers looks ridiculous and I just want to slap them! :)

So John Platten wasn't a good footballer? ;)

I think I told one night I was inebriated at Joplins downstairs bar that I could have won a Charlie. My mate a diehard Hawks fan is on the floor laughing then I tell him my Aunty used to cut his hair & it's obviously been a while. At the time he was on crutches. I asked him who was helping him with his stilts but you're doing a great job on Channel 7.

He thanked me for the insults and said its one more than I'll ever win to which I replied fair call enjoy the rest of your evening.

I had this image of the great man Richie on the 12th man but John moving away on crutches when Richie says dickhead

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back