Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

just read over a hundred cases we're caused by a Melbourne Islamic school get together during Ramadan but let's not blame muslims please
Why not blame people? Unless you think Muslims are dumber than the average Australian. Should we blame Anglo Christians for deaths due to regular flu, air pollution or car accidents?

Why not blame people? Unless you think Muslims are dumber than the average Australian. Should we blame Anglo Christians for deaths due to regular flu, air pollution or car accidents?
I read that as Ange Christou at first.

so Victoria's largest out break at Al-Taqwa Islamic college (apparently a mega school) caused by a certain group who thought they were above the law, the same law everyone else had to follow and it's sco moes fault Pauline Hanson's fault and possibly ange christous fault

The flu kills people. What a surprise. The thing I don’t understand is why is takeaway food consider an essential business. Stop being a campaigner Dictator Dan.

Not everyone can cook (ie some of the elderly, some people with disabilities)

The flu kills people. What a surprise. The thing I don’t understand is why is takeaway food consider an essential business. Stop being a campaigner Dictator Dan.
THE *'S THAT GOT TOP DO WITH IKE BEING A RACIST FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ??????????

You wanna troll , at least make it make sense ffs

Stop ******* around Leb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how it takes a week for the details of this outbreak to be painstakingling drip fed out to the public because it can no longer be suppressed. And in the end to the surprise of everyone (I'm sure) the facts confirm what Pauline said that channel 9 cancelled her for.

Last edited:
I love how it takes a week for the details of this outbreak to be painstakingling drip fed out to the public because it can no longer be suppressed. And in the end to the surprise of everyone (I'm sure) the facts confirm everything that Pauline said that 9 cancelled her for.

She was cancelled because of poor ratings

you don't think I would let you off the hook that easily NSWCROW? Victoria is back in lockdown which will cost billions, Dan said it's not black lives matters fault it's because of families and by "families" my mail is he means muslim families that ignored rules especially during Ramadan like the Islamic school where it went ballistic. Also the towers are locked down because the dodgey company that hired dodgey security guards to look after people with the virus many were immigrants who live in the towers went home and spread the virus. So the question is the people who spread the virus either weren't informed enough because they didn't speak English (making Pauline right) or they were fully informed but couldn't care less. now who has the paradox,wiggle away

while we are on the Pauline page the other day on the morning show when she suggested immigrants should learn English if Karl,Blondie,Dicky or that strange sports guy had said"you know what ms Hanson you possibly could be right", what do you think would happen to them? we all know they would be sacked or sued quicker than you can say Kerrie Ann or Sonia Krueger, so much for free speech.

while we are on the Pauline page the other day on the morning show when she suggested immigrants should learn English if Karl,Blondie,Dicky or that strange sports guy had said"you know what ms Hanson you possibly could be right", what do you think would happen to them? we all know they would be sacked or sued quicker than you can say Kerrie Ann or Sonia Krueger, so much for free speech.

You haven't even watched the clip?

Because if you had, you would know that Pauline said much more than that.

you don't think I would let you off the hook that easily NSWCROW? Victoria is back in lockdown which will cost billions, Dan said it's not black lives matters fault it's because of families and by "families" my mail is he means muslim families that ignored rules especially during Ramadan like the Islamic school where it went ballistic. Also the towers are locked down because the dodgey company that hired dodgey security guards to look after people with the virus many were immigrants who live in the towers went home and spread the virus. So the question is the people who spread the virus either weren't informed enough because they didn't speak English (making Pauline right) or they were fully informed but couldn't care less. now who has the paradox,wiggle away
ike in his happiest place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back