Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

The guy who did the despicable deed in London was born there in 54

He's more English than I am. I left Britain on and off at age 18

And that shows what a problem it is. Islam is incidental to the cause. Its internal social problems that are the real cause of disaffection. That doesnt mean we ignore it. But attacking Islam doesn't address the problem, it actually makes it worse. Just ask the security people.
More the point is what a divisive group ON are. Trying to crawl back to the 1960s is pointless. Its gone!
Ignoring the current reality is stupid. Plain & simple.

A moron she is but It’s time our senior political leaders understand that avoiding the word “Islam” won’t make the problem go away. It’s time they understand that we see it for what it is and we’re not fooled by the Kumbaya come-together that’s now demanded after each new terrorist event either.
What do you mean avoid using the word "Islam"?

Is "Islam" a disease or some kind of affliction? Is it evil is it?

You and others should focus on the criminals that use "Islam" as a shield to perpetrate their crimes in the same way that "good Christian folk", like Messrs Blair, Bush, Howard etc use the cover of "democracy" and Christianity to invade and perpetrate crimes against innocents.

Islam is not the problem. Extremists who are of the Islamic faith, just like the extremists of the Christian faith, the extremists of the Hindu faith etc. etc. etc are the problem, not the religion.

Religious groups have always tried to distance themselves from others who use their same faith as justification for acts that sicken them.

It comes from the same place that allows an all loving, all knowing and benevolent god to give babies malaria.

The question is, how do we get the focus on the incidious nature of ISIS?, the weaknesses here which allow it to do damage? how we support the community which is the front line of our deradicalisation work?

Also how do we counter the dumbness which is the counter to the science behind Vaccination & our awareness of climate change causation???

The question is, how do we get the focus on the incidious nature of ISIS?, the weaknesses here which allow it to do damage? how we support the community which is the front line of our deradicalisation work?

Also how do we counter the dumbness which is the counter to the science behind Vaccination & our awareness of climate change causation???
We need to stop giving voice to those who knowingly or unknowingly mislead the public and influence the community dialogue

We need to stop giving voice to those who knowingly or unknowingly mislead the public and influence the community dialogue

Shutting appropriate free speech isn't the answer. Education helps. A closer association with people from other socio-economic groups also helps with better understanding.
Xenophobics are hard to counter. Its that hateful fear & desire for the security of the past which binds them.
ON is ultra populist so its weakness is the dumb anti social & anti science policies it keeps. Hopefully its own stupidity will be its main self limiting factor.

Shutting appropriate free speech isn't the answer. Education helps. A closer association with people from other socio-economic groups also helps with better understanding.
Xenophobics are hard to counter. Its that hateful fear & desire for the security of the past which binds them.
ON is ultra populist so its weakness is the dumb anti social & anti science policies it keeps. Hopefully its own stupidity will be its main self limiting factor.
Students are taught to obey authority and not question it during school, just to control the hormone bags. But I went to catholic school.

Education would need to change it's whole perspective

Students are taught to obey authority and not question it during school, just to control the hormone bags. But I went to catholic school.

Education would need to change it's whole perspective

Support for ON is generally from older white, non tertiary educated people.
Worrying about school teaching methodology isnt of immediate concern.
The security experts need to speak up more. Science needs to counter the various dumb belief systems that people take up.
Doctors need to speak up more about vaccination & drum the lessons learned from things like polio, TB & the like. They'll all be back soon enough with the dumb believer set do Int what they 'believe,.
Irreversible environmental damage is already under way.
Im sure the 'believers' will have an excuse for that. Anything but the facts will do them. ;)

Education generally leads to a narrative that is counter intuitive to a conservative agenda. It's greed,or fear that makes you ignore it.

The biggest determinant of a persons attitudes is their parents attitudes. We learn much of this between ages of 0-4. Ie before we go to school.
Its not set in stone, but its a big factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This woman hasn't got 2 independent brain-cells in her head, with which to rub together....Queen of the nuffie brigade.

But she speaks for the 'silent majority' who just so happen to own all the TV and media outlets.

But she speaks for the 'silent majority' who just so happen to own all the TV and media outlets.

She merely mouths their disseminating propaganda via a process of osmosis....Thinking their her ideas....As dumb as it gets.

And the fact people are still buying the media deflections & projections, tells you just what % of brain-washed bots there are in this country.

I don't think science can or should do more, any debate will validate the issues, the community is used to having two sides of the story and the truth being somewhere in the middle.

On what basis does belief come into the research findings of environmental & climate science? On what basis does belief have a debate.? What research or information does belief draw on to make any sort of conclusion? Or a prognosis?
Belief has no part. If someone has readings & measurement & understands anything about chemistry & physics, then they could debate to some extent at least.
Ignorance is no basis for debate or planning outcomes. Its just ignorance. It has nothing.

On what basis does belief come into the research findings of environmental & climate science? On what basis does belief have a debate.? What research or information does belief draw on to make any sort of conclusion? Or a prognosis?
Belief has no part. If someone has readings & measurement & understands anything about chemistry & physics, then they could debate to some extent at least.
Ignorance is no basis for debate or planning outcomes. Its just ignorance. It has nothing.
You're talking about people being given two conflicting pieces of evidence and half the patience to understand one of them.

They want instant answers, suspect things are bad because they get talked about enough and go looking for information - finding more scary stuff.

No, I was referring to when the message goes outside that, to genuine criticism of Islam itself, to drawing cartoons, to underrepresentation in Hollywood. I actually agree with the bolded, and I posted a video on my channel a while ago in support of this view.

Just to be clear I'm not saying that we should act this way, but the view seems to be that somehow all Muslims are dicing with radicalism, because we're told all it would take is something so insignificant as underrepresentation in film for instance.

And in the case that it's something more significant and legitimate like a cartoon or criticism of the doctrine, or naming of Islamic terrorism, I don't accept that we should stop expressing ourselves in that regard either. Rather we should be standing up for our rights to that expression, not sacrificing them over concerns about radicalisation. If we do the latter we're just caving to terrorism, and propogating this low view of Muslims themselves.

Wait you have a channel?

You thought she could actually deliver the following?
You promised:

NO MORE:

* Mosques
* Sharia Law
* Halal Certification
* Muslim Refugees

These promises were enunciated monotonously and confidently on morning TV appearances during the election.

The words were headlined across the One Nation website during and after the election.
I'll grant you she's delivered on the no Sharia Law bit, but how did you possibly think she was capable of delivering the other three? I think two of them are unconstitutional anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back