Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Will One Nation have the bottle to carry this out, or blink?

One Nation has put key budget measures worth at least $5 billion in doubt as the minor party hardens its stance against the government’s agenda, declaring it will oppose almost all Coalition bills unless ABC funding is slashed.

As leaked recordings embroil One Nation leader Pauline Hanson in controversy and infuriate her senators and staff, party whip Brian Burston said One Nation would vote against budget items and major packages such as the media legislation changes.

Senator Burston, a critic of the ABC, said he and Senator Hanson developed the plan over dinner on Monday and finalised it yesterday.

He said One Nation would reject “all bills associated with the budget” and the media changes, if the broadcaster’s $1 billion a year funding was not cut by $600 million over the forward estimates. He blamed the broadcaster’s “unfair treatment” for the approach.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...n/news-story/47baa76b9d6c23afcdb0350a4063aa6a

She's f****, ON is stuffed.

Libs will love it because it will defer any analysis on their party infighting and policy issues and labor will love it because it will seem like they're taking the moral high ground.
They may have finally got her by sending in a plant and getting her to operate as the Liberal Party does. If only Abbott had know it was so easy when he got her falsely imprisoned the first time round.

nDP4uUQ.png

...if people don't see what's wrong with this then they need to be smacked upside the head with a World War II history book.
I was alerted to Hanson's twitter feed following the London attacks.

No sympathy or compassion for the victims from her, just using the tragedy to push her agenda.

A horrible human being.

Interesting logic. By the same token, Liberal supporters must be more educated because their leader is a lawyer/merchant banker.

No, I mentioned their leader is a doctor because they're made out to be this loon of a party when they're not. The biggest problems I can see with them is that they conflate criticism of Islam with bigotry against Muslims, which it isn't (although some of the far-right dickheads don't help with the cause this misattribution). They would also likely have to raise income taxes and business taxes from top-down to fund what they want.

Anyway, Greens voters have a higher rate of university level educated voters than Labor/Liberal has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I mentioned their leader is a doctor because they're made out to be this loon of a party when they're not. The biggest problems I can see with them is that they conflate criticism of Islam with bigotry against Muslims, which it isn't (although some of the far-right dickheads don't help with the cause this misattribution). They would also likely have to raise income taxes and business taxes from top-down to fund what they want.

Anyway, Greens voters have a higher rate of university level educated voters than Labor/Liberal has.

University degrees make you less intelligent / more out of touch with the "real world". That must be at about 3 or 4 on the list of rules for Australian political debate.

I learned how to deal with many different types of people through the rool world experience these idiots keep peddling as important when it's quite clear they are lacking it themselves.

University degrees make you less intelligent / more out of touch with the "real world". That must be at about 3 or 4 on the list of rules for Australian political debate.
That argument is worse then the origional one of greens voters are more intelligent because of the university degree's. Well done you double downed!

Independent Victorian senator Derryn Hinch says an “absolute bombshell” will be dropped shortly relating to One Nation.
“It’s not financial. Nobody’s quitting,” Senator Hinch told 3AW radio.
“It involves a staffer, not a senator.”
Asked if the public should care about the “bombshell, Senator Hinch said: “I think you will.”
Neil Mitchell: Is James Ashby doing something?
Hinch: Oh… umm… ah… Move on.
Neil: Is that a ‘No comment’?
Hinch: It’s a ‘No comment’. My first ‘No comment’ ever.

I wonder what this is about?

Independent Victorian senator Derryn Hinch says an “absolute bombshell” will be dropped shortly relating to One Nation.
“It’s not financial. Nobody’s quitting,” Senator Hinch told 3AW radio.
“It involves a staffer, not a senator.”
Asked if the public should care about the “bombshell, Senator Hinch said: “I think you will.”
Neil Mitchell: Is James Ashby doing something?
Hinch: Oh… umm… ah… Move on.
Neil: Is that a ‘No comment’?
Hinch: It’s a ‘No comment’. My first ‘No comment’ ever.

I wonder what this is about?
Ashby's probably going to be pushed onto a sword, hope they've remembered the hush money ;)

Without her handler Pauline is likely to go off the rails.

The gift that keeps on giving in parliament.

One Nation is the Chrisco option for voters.

She's even borrowing from the Trump school of politics.

"Many, many people have said they agreed with me" *despite the fact that none of them are on social media, newspaper comments, radio or on tv backing up her claim*

Problem is people like Hanson can't relate outside their world. Abbots a bit the same

The comment about autistic kids is probably one of those. No doubt it's an acquaintance who's had a grumble

There's all sorts of issues in education but she brings up one and adds no value whatsoever

It's not leadership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back