Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Pauline Hanson should get someone else to rock up tomorrow wearing the same burka, carrying her ID. Would be funny if they let them into the senate chambers, would be a great stunt to make her point.

Listen here, folks and I shall explain.

Hanson doesn't have any real desire to have an impact on making Australia necessarily any better, even on her own eyes.

She's figured out that there is a section of Australians who like to get worked up over this sort of s**t, and so long as she stays in the spotlight, and keeps them worked up, they will vote for her.

It will never be enough to make her really powerful enough to change things, but it's enough so that the party gets paid for every vote she gets.

Stay in the media spotlight. Keep that 10% or whatever of the vote. Pass Go. Collect 200.

Rinse. Repeat. Profit.

17th August, 2017, The Australian Financial Review: "George Brandis savages Pauline Hanson over burqa stunt", calls it "appalling".

24th March, 2014, The Sydney Morning Herald: Attorney-General George Brandis: 'People do have a right to be bigots'.

What do you think is going to happen George when you and Abbott and Abetz and Dutton & & & & ...... blow your dog whistles hard and continuously? I'll tell ya what ya get George, you get Pauline Hanson! You get Andrew Bolt, you get Chris Kenny, Ross Cameron, Rowan Dean, Panahi etc., racists and bigots and morons from the lunatic fringe trying to pass themselves off as mainstream.

Pauline Hanson is a product of the Queensland Liberal Party. She is a racist and a bigot George and you said that it's OK for her to be that and now you want to have a little cry? F**k off George, you and your mates gave her oxygen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen here, folks and I shall explain.

Hanson doesn't have any real desire to have an impact on making Australia necessarily any better, even on her own eyes.

She's figured out that there is a section of Australians who like to get worked up over this sort of s**t, and so long as she stays in the spotlight, and keeps them worked up, they will vote for her.

It will never be enough to make her really powerful enough to change things, but it's enough so that the party gets paid for every vote she gets.

Stay in the media spotlight. Keep that 10% or whatever of the vote. Pass Go. Collect 200.

Rinse. Repeat. Profit.

Nah I disagree, I think she's actually pretty cool and genuine :)

Shes the Fox Symes of politicians.

I was amused at Triple M Sydney copping abuse from the usual bogans over giving credit to Brandis for that abuse.

Last edited:
Not surprising that the heating has been turned down in parliament to keep the energy bills manageable. Gotta keep warm somehow.

Stupid stunt. Just an idiotic thing to do without thinking.

Yet this has caused more outrage than Australians going off to Syria to fight.

(One point she did get right she shouldn't have been let in).
However if it was a purple or rainbow coloured burka, all would have been good...

Let me quote Andrew Bolt " George Branson's comments were an insult to moderate Muslims and a cave in too extremists "

Really? You watched Bolt today, instead of the new look Pauline Hanson's ABC?

You missed out. I never knew there was another side of an argument to Bananas in Pyjamas, but after watching today's episode of "Pauline Explains" I now know the Bananas are in fact two gay leftist New Zealanders playing their part in a conspiracy to dethrone right leaning politicians. Today's episode was "Bananas get Barnanaby"

Conservatives on Sky news getting stuck into Brandis , point was just made can you imagine if a conservative man spoke to female greens senator like this ?

Why aren't the left happy that Hanson is standing up for the rights of woman line is also being used on sky .
These are the same people who were trying to get some sympathy for the KKK moron who ran over all those people in the good old US of A.

I pissed myself laughing at this. Comedy gold.

Dude....It's not in the slightest bit humorous....It's completely moronic, pathetic & beneath contempt.

The movie 'Gone girl' comes to mind....In Pauline's case....She's been gone a very long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back