Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Pretty high correlation in Europe these days.
The correlation would be down to persecution, persecution causes people to lash out at those they perceive to be persecuting them, see Irish and British, Americans and British, British Colonies and British, Middle East and America, South America and America, Palestine & Israel ect.

I would be surprised if she didn't attract support from plenty of blue collar union types who have previously voted labour. Its the working class who are typically most anti immigration.

I think she will attract a lot of blue collar support. Typically the blue collar have been Labor, but I think the working class would be sick of Labor's social agenda (do gooders). Liberal are never usually a option for the working class, so they have to go somewhere. Pauline is about what the working class are about - she is a battler/fighter, she doesn't like immigrants (working class don't either because they see them as stealing jobs), she doesn't like being told what to do (neither do the working class - especially from politicians), and she tells the politicians - and working class - exactly how it is (cuts through the BS, something the working class can appreciate). Then there are other issues that garnish broader support like family law reform. Not hard to see why Hanson is so popular. Her support should only increase.

The correlation would be down to persecution, persecution causes people to lash out at those they perceive to be persecuting them, see Irish and British, Americans and British, British Colonies and British, Middle East and America, South America and America, Palestine & Israel ect.

Yeah they are persecuted all right.
The news comes after the chief of the German police union Rainer Wendt claimed that criminal migrants from north Africa were “laughing” at the German justice system as they are often allowed to go free after committing crimes.
“They despise our country and laugh at our justice,” Mr. Wendt said.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-Germany-90-year-old-grandmother-raped-church

I think she will attract a lot of blue collar support. Typically the blue collar have been Labor, but I think the working class would be sick of Labor's social agenda (do gooders). Liberal are never usually a option for the working class, so they have to go somewhere. Pauline is about what the working class are about - she is a battler/fighter, she doesn't like immigrants (working class don't either because they see them as stealing jobs), she doesn't like being told what to do (neither do the working class - especially from politicians), and she tells the politicians - and working class - exactly how it is (cuts through the BS, something the working class can appreciate). Then there are other issues that garnish broader support like family law reform. Not hard to see why Hanson is so popular. Her support should only increase.

Unfortunately the task of actually running anything beyond the handful of looney senators is almost certainly beyond her and her organization.

I wonder who will take it all off her this time?

And no, she tells people how they think it is. She's absolutely full of BS.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Support has quadrupled is now close to level pegging with the Greens.

Pretty awful.

Just an echo chamber of grievances, blaming "them" with no real solutions beyond a ******* Royal Commission into Halal?? She's a complete mess and it is unbelievable that anyone takes her seriously.

Pretty awful.

Just an echo chamber of grievances, blaming "them" with no real solutions beyond a ******* Royal Commission into Halal?? She's a complete mess and it is unbelievable that anyone takes her seriously.

It must be a real kick in the guts for you that more people support her now then your beloved Greenies. ;)

Pretty awful.

Just an echo chamber of grievances, blaming "them" with no real solutions beyond a ******* Royal Commission into Halal??

Standard fare for a certain part of the spectrum. All bosses are crooks, the rich are tax dodging campaigners, everyone deserves more free stuff etc.

She's just a downmarket quasi literate version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard fare for Pauline is to shout stuff that has no factual basis. She is just appealing to the redneck in all of us. That ~10% of the voting public thinks she is vote worthy is an indictment on our country.
I sort of agree with you. Just like the Greens appeal to the looneys of the world.

Standard fare for Pauline is to shout stuff that has no factual basis. She is just appealing to the redneck in all of us. That ~10% of the voting public thinks she is vote worthy is an indictment on our country.

Trump's running around 40%.

Every group has its fringe. Her views are terrible, but it's a credit to our country that the politicians reflect the electorate.

You have a rather jaundiced view of "the working class".

It must be a real kick in the guts for you that more people support her now then your beloved Greenies. ;)
The sad part is that she will do absolutely nothing for the people who voted for her. In that respect she is like most politicians.

I would be surprised if she didn't attract support from plenty of blue collar union types who have previously voted labour. Its the working class who are typically most anti immigration.

We'll see how keen they are once the horse trading over IR commences (whoops, Eric Pearce with the late news - ON supporting the government's ABCC bill). The blue collar types left the fold years ago to become "Howard's Battlers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back