Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Not Leak's. They're pretty s**t.

Maybe you should get out more, take drive to Kalgoorlie, broaden your outlook on life.
Did you know Bill Leak has also been a member of the Labor Party since the age of 15 and has worked for NSW Labor Premier, Bob Carr, and as a researcher for Labor PM Kevin Rudd.

Maybe you should get out more, take drive to Kalgoorlie, broaden your outlook on life.
Did you know Bill Leak has also been a member of the Labor Party since the age of 15 and has worked for NSW Labor Premier, Bob Carr, and as a researcher for Labor PM Kevin Rudd.

Lol! NSW Labor.

At least now you're saying something in your own words. Keep it up sonny.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought the links said it all. The government and our lefty lovey dovies don't give a s**t about our own homeless people but jumps through hoops for refugees. Pauline Hanson will have a field day with these 2 headlines with more people jumping on her bandwagon.

EDIT: Pauline Hanson probably doesn't give a s**t either but she will certainly use it to rally the plebs.

Hahaha.

Most of the left say you can do both - that is look after the homeless and refugees...AT THE SAME TIME!

It's just that the ideas the Left put up such as turning empty residential and commercial properties into accommodation for both parties is basically knocked on the head by the likes of developers, who would rather buy out and knock down these buildings for apartments.

Last edited:
Are you saying that Chief is a One Nation supporter? It hasn't been beyond him to call people names.

If the shoe fits.

uncouth
ʌnˈkuːθ/uncivilized, uncultured, uncultivated, unrefined, unpolished, unsophisticated, common, low, plebeian, philistine, rough, coarse, provincial, rustic, crude, gross, loutish, hooligan, boorish, oafish; More
Neanderthal, barbarian, barbarous, barbaric, bearish, primitive, savage;
churlish, uncivil, rude, impolite, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, bad-mannered, ill-mannered, ill-bred, indecorous, ungallant, ungentlemanly, unladylike, vulgar, crass, indelicate, offensive;
backwoods, hillbilly, hick;
informalyobbish, slobbish, clodhopping
"the porters shouted to each other in uncouth tones"
antonyms: refined, cultivated, polite
  • (of art or language) lacking sophistication or delicacy.
    "uncouth sketches of peasants"

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-high-court-hearing-on-his-senate-eligibility
Rod Culleton has refused to attend a high court hearing in the case about his eligibility to sit in the Senate. Since the One Nation senator is representing himself, his refusal raises the prospect the case will proceed without any representation on his behalf.

Culleton has claimed the high court didn’t give him notice about the case, which the court denies.
Hard not to come to the conclusion that for some the Senate is just one giant vanity trip for some of these guys. *cough*Hinch*cough*

What a shame that have been in and out of politics for a number of years Pauline still can't string two more coherent sentences.
Although, she does have quite a few friends on the Lib side that make her sound like a genius. Hi Eric, George, Mathias and co.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunno if this has been posted just shows the magnitude of global poverty, when so many folks are getting shafted its just a matter of time before some thing big happens.

The One Nation leader made the argument that previous generations of migrants – Greeks, Italians, people who used to be called “wogs” – had used the experience of “Aussies having a go at them ... to become part of the community.”

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ebate-a-creep-back-to-bigotry-says-pat-dodson

She has know idea.
I grew up (late 70's early 80's) been called a "wog" didnt make me feel like i was becoming part of the community, although it did teach me how to throw a punch and later how to recognize someone lacking in the mental department.

The One Nation leader made the argument that previous generations of migrants – Greeks, Italians, people who used to be called “wogs” – had used the experience of “Aussies having a go at them ... to become part of the community.”

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ebate-a-creep-back-to-bigotry-says-pat-dodson

She has know idea.
I grew up (late 70's early 80's) been called a "wog" didnt make me feel like i was becoming part of the community, although it did teach me how to throw a punch and later how to recognize someone lacking in the mental department.
Depending on who it was I often agreed with them and emphasizing, pissed them off enormously as didn't get the reaction they were looking for.
Then I would just laugh at them. Guess who walked away angrier?

She has know idea.
I always wondered why all my greek/italian friends dads used to love boxing. When i was 16/17 and got to know them better you find out it wasnt always just an enjoyable past time

Can't beleive her whole climate change argument. Can't believe I voted for her looool.

She should've been sent to the good parts of East Germany circa 1939-45 for her little case analysis.

Has anybody gone through the contestants of Dancing with the Stars and seen what has been unleashed on Australia. Two which came to mind

- Tom Waterhouse
- Pauline Hanson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back