Toast Pav

Remove this Banner Ad

Too old they said. Rance will destroy him they said. Can't keep a champion down for long, huge game for the club and the Pav delivered.

If he played for the Hawks would be right up there in colemen. Ridiculous how people were jumping on him when mayne and ballas were far worse.

Every touch was pure class. He looked clean, sharp, used his vision and bag of tricks at the right times.
Turned back the clock today I man I loved watching it

A game that won't rank with his great ones but was so full of character. He was influential and led from the front and brilliant at times.
Clutch goal. Well done Skip.
Agree completely. Captain's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A game that won't rank with his great ones but was so full of character. He was influential and led from the front and brilliant at times.
Clutch goal. Well done Skip.
Influential is a key word. Think in recent times he often his more influential then his stats suggest. Shows class and he isn't always getting enough credits for it...

Just willed himself to the ball on the first goal and that mark that lead to the Sheridan kick. Physically he's half cooked but it doesn't ******* matter, he just puts his mind to it and it happens.

When he kicked that first goal I yelled out "how old is he?!"

Instinctive. But seriously. Bloke turned it back tonight, a real captain's performance and the man who held together the non-existent forward line (it seemed even Son Son and Chris Mayne were playing as midfielders). What a champion. He always plays well against the Tiges at the G too, actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back