blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
Would like to hear all of you Port supporters thoughts on Stephen Paxman today being elevated to Vice Captain.

I must say I was a little surprised, not that I don't think he will do a great job, I am sure he will be great, he is a true leader. However I was expecting Nick Stevens to take the other vice captaincy.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Originally posted by Scott:
Would like to hear all of you Port supporters thoughts on Stephen Paxman today being elevated to Vice Captain.

Packo has been a great player and unoffical leader for 4 years...i think its great that he is vice...good onya packo
Nick...maybe, i dont think he is leadership quality yet

I was a little suprised about Paxman being named VC. I also thought that maybe Nick Stevens should of got it but when you think about Paxman has only got a couple of years left of AFL football while Stevens has still got plenty of time left in the AFL. I think the club made the right decision by giving the VC to one of the older more experience guys. Also I think they want to spread the leadership roles all over the ground by making Primus a midfielder Tredrea a foward and Paxman a defender as our 3 leaders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back