10am AEST Monday, May 2nd.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (c) vs AJ Styles

WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs Cesaro

WWE Women's Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Natalya

WWE Tag Team Championship No. 1 Contenders’ Tournament Final
Colin Cassady and Enzo Amore vs The Vaudevillains (Aiden English and Simon Gotch)

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho

Vince McMahon will annouce who controls Raw

Kickoff matches 9.30am AEST

WWE United States Championship
Kalisto (c) vs Ryback

Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler

Last edited:

Since Maryse is back, perhaps Cesaro winning the title will not happen at Payback and they will have an extended feud as she may cost him the title. Although they already did that with Ryder so it may not happen again.

I'd be surprised if AJ Styles gets any future title shots after this PPV and methinks Vince has this match booked as a way to tell the IWC that Styles won't be getting buried and then stranded in the midcard but I have my doubts. Surprise me Vinnie Mac, surprise me.

Good start. I guess we'll also see Owens vs Zayn and Jericho vs Ambrose. Plus a Women's Title Match?

Is the tag team tournament final at Payback, or on the RAW beforehand with the title match at Payback?
Already more interesting and likely to be better than Wrestlemania. Must give the WWE credit these match ups are fresh and interesting for the most part.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spitballing here but it seems likely we'll see Enzo and Cass vs The Dudleys at Payback. Which means the tag title match will be New Day vs. The Usos (gross) or The Vaudevillains.

Would be good to see Gotch and English up there. Don't think they would win the match but to have a title shot early will be good for them.

However, if they go the alternate route and do New Day vs The Usos, something tells me Anderson and Gallows will get involved.

Interested to see how it plays out.

Why watch a product that you hate and hate the dude who runs the company?

Bizarre.

so when the product finally gets better, you can say "hey look, I never gave up hope!"

Do you actually know why you are so angry? Or just playing along with the cool crowd who s**t on everything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back