Other PDC Premier League Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.
But all the best players have ego's.
Comes with the territory.

Absolutely. Much like our tennis stars and to a lesser degree our golfers, they will hit a fork in the road where they will turn towards greatness, or alternatively turn towards becoming a great w***er. Take the right turn Corey

MVG completely shat himself on the doubles tonight.

Phil Taylor is the one player that can still get inside his head.

Nailed another 180 in practice this morning. Millimeters off a second.

Out comes the camera, my wife laughing at me taking photos from different angles
all excited about my little success. The simple things hey.

Nailed another 180 in practice this morning. Millimeters off a second.

Out comes the camera, my wife laughing at me taking photos from different angles
all excited about my little success. The simple things hey.
You're not alone.

I take photos of my 180's as well.

Went to night 1 at Blackpool.

Never been to an event like it. Took literally about 1 leg for the entire place to erupt into 'stand up, if you love the darts' to the tune of Go West.

Got completely shitfaced.

Simon has a mental block when it comes to Taylor, averaging 15 less the he has in the first 2 rounds & missing simple chances.

And the most enjoyable match ever.

Taylor what a piece of s**t.

Be glad to see the back of his fat arse when he retires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor is a complete prick, but Cadby celebrating after every triple is grating. Way over the top. Just grab your darts
and get on with it. Hopefully he settles with experience but it's annoying to watch. And would be annoying to
play against. Maybe it's tactical, but not very endearing. Gonna be a gun tho.

For those interested Whitlock is in the final of the World Grand Prix Sunday morning. He will pay Gurney in the final. This would be the Wizard's besy chance of winning a TV Major and hopefully getting back to the top

For those interested, check out the replay of Cadby v Price this morning. Very tense and interesting match with plenty of niggle between the two during the match & Cadby appearing to carry on like an idiot at the conclusion.

Taylor is a complete prick, but Cadby celebrating after every triple is grating. Way over the top. Just grab your darts
and get on with it. Hopefully he settles with experience but it's annoying to watch. And would be annoying to
play against. Maybe it's tactical, but not very endearing. Gonna be a gun tho.

When I first saw Cadby around 2 years ago, I was impressed by his manner, pleasant personality, and threw some very impressive darts. When I watch him now, all I see is a dickhead who throws some real junk at the board, and carries on like a moron if he ever gets to throw 3 decent darts. Needs to pull his head in.

When I first saw Cadby around 2 years ago, I was impressed by his manner, pleasant personality, and threw some very impressive darts. When I watch him now, all I see is a dickhead who throws some real junk at the board, and carries on like a moron if he ever gets to throw 3 decent darts. Needs to pull his head in.

Played yesterday in a local tournament. Was a really nice bloke all day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back