PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
put that loss down to charity and a weak as ** punch under the pack

kattaz should get up let it slip last time..will be pretty physical i rekon..adam hickey is playin 3rds this week as well first game back

Dave has been in and out of the 1s. better suited in the 1s i think. got best on in his second game. and he got best on ground for our school footy team vs finley.. not a star but he has improved alot this season. Probably in the top 10 best players in the NW

Sorry boys...

Had to delete some posts. Keep the discussion on the footy.

As for the Moama clown... Obviously you're about to be drafted to the AFL. Seeing as your a SUPERSTAR, who'd dominate in the PFL.

We all know that PFL footy is a good brand of grass-roots footy and the MFL may be a little bit more highly regarded and if you look back at the good players to have come through the PFL system you'd agree.

Hey, was just wondering who the top 5 Katunga players are?

Ive heard that number 27 Elliott Small who was there B&F last year done a bone somewhere in his body? So count him out.

All help is greatly appreciated ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its good to see strathy 3rds are having a good year sittin 5th with a game clear plus only losein to the top side (blighty) by 32 points heared it was a good game anyone hered much about them?

So no other players that could cause any damage?
Jared Hicks, Sean James and Anthony Cole all got invited to play in the school boys team except only Jared Hicks competed, I dunno why the other two didnt

So no other players that could cause any damage?
Jared Hicks, Sean James and Anthony Cole all got invited to play in the school boys team except only Jared Hicks competed, I dunno why the other two didnt
no mate they vare average, well from when i played katunga, the only people that i took notice of was elliot small and ethan hogdkin
no one else really got a kick

no mate they vare average, well from when i played katunga, the only people that i took notice of was elliot small and ethan hogdkin
no one else really got a kick
they havent got alot of talent at all really they use to be a big strong compeditive team but have just lost it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back