PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good effort, they missing some or yous playing good?

bitta both really..they had a few out but we had irvine and doyle out so we missed their bigger bodies a fair bit but other than that kattaz played pretty well..ground is terrible at dookie at the minute though

bitta both really..they had a few out but we had irvine and doyle out so we missed their bigger bodies a fair bit but other than that kattaz played pretty well..ground is terrible at dookie at the minute though

jeez probably could've won if you had them

jeez probably could've won if you had them
we both had ppl out, they were missing michael robb, sam bowmaker and tim belford and yeh we didnt have cody and sam but to be honest i thought we played s**t, we should have had jake at centre half forward and cal at full forward. no point having jake and adam in the middle when we only need one of them, especially when i won just about every tap:)

we both had ppl out, they were missing michael robb, sam bowmaker and tim belford and yeh we didnt have cody and sam but to be honest i thought we played s**t, we should have had jake at centre half forward and cal at full forward. no point having jake and adam in the middle when we only need one of them, especially when i won just about every tap:)

i thought we played alrite..hahaa please my insperational was better than ur ruckin thats sayin somethin;) na u did well mate keep it up:thumbsu:

Thought you played in the GV?

Great to see the berrigan boys knock off the top side on the weekend,
good game from all who play for berrigan, they will be right up there come finals i reckon.

massive game this week in katandra and shep east..katandra let the game slip rite through our hand last time we played them..any thoughts on who will get up???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kats by 7 goals
normally i would agree with that but with cody overseas and sam's broken rib who will probably be out this week again, it will be close, but i think kats by 2 goals just because we only lost to dookie by 5 goals which was a great effort

normally i would agree with that but with cody overseas and sam's broken rib who will probably be out this week again, it will be close, but i think kats by 2 goals just because we only lost to dookie by 5 goals which was a great effort

Kats in close one I think.

yeahh i think kattaz will get up to..fair bit at stake will be an awsum hit out

Whos everyones tip for the Dookie Tungamah game? We played a couple of bad games and not in the best form but we get Belford and Robb back which will be very handy but Bowmaker still on holidays the dog and Beatles out injured. Heard Hayes may not be playing but should be a great contest.

Other tips would be

Katters by 3 goals
Tigers by 70pts
Swans by 50pts

Whos everyones tip for the Dookie Tungamah game? We played a couple of bad games and not in the best form but we get Belford and Robb back which will be very handy but Bowmaker still on holidays the dog and Beatles out injured. Heard Hayes may not be playing but should be a great contest.

Other tips would be

Katters by 3 goals
Tigers by 70pts
Swans by 50pts
well the kats won by 1 goal so uwere close on that one, dunno how everyone else went.
i would have thougt dookie by 4 goals

would u put that ruckman from shepp east in he wins every tap got massive legs 2
no i wouldnt put him in the team because, (i think u can agree with me here) i destroyed all 3 of shepp easts ruckmen on the w/e. dont mean to brag or anything just saying i'd rather someone who wins 80% of the taps than 20%. also, as i've already said he doesnt have great skill, his just a good athlete

no i wouldnt put him in the team because, (i think u can agree with me here) i destroyed all 3 of shepp easts ruckmen on the w/e. dont mean to brag or anything just saying i'd rather someone who wins 80% of the taps than 20%. also, as i've already said he doesnt have great skill, his just a good athlete

hank i think ur a bit of a stuck up tool meself all ur on big footy 4 is to talk urself up how u gunna go this week against tunga u big shot ??:p

hank i think ur a bit of a stuck up tool meself all ur on big footy 4 is to talk urself up how u gunna go this week against tunga u big shot ??:p

hahahaa think ur all that now hank since uve had that call up for captain ur a tool mate;) but i agree he is athletic not that good of a ruckman or footballer

even ya team mates think yor a cocky d*** head mate so just shut up and stop talkin yaself up
talking myself up? or just giving my opinion? mate i must've gone alright cos i got third best without doing a lot around the ground, so i must've rucked quite well. . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back