Streaming Peacemaker 2022

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Its become quite obvious that john cena is a far better actor than wrestler for a while now (admittedly it was a low bar to climb) and peacemaker has confirmed it.
Nah.

He's pretty good at both.

Neat little ending.

Interesting to see how they go for next season.

Bit of a sleeper hit and my fav show for 2022.

JUSTICE LEAGUE! (Well at least Flash and Aquaman)

Was perfect a perfect cameo too haha.

"You're late ya ******* dickheads!" "Go * some fish!"

Adebayo - I can help
Harcourt - We need you to stay here Abs, If something happens to us then you're the only hope
Economos -.................THE * AM I ????!!!!!

******* fantastic series, s2 plz

Over to you THE BOYS s3

Last edited:
Neat little ending.

Interesting to see how they go for next season.

Bit of a sleeper hit and my fav show for 2022.

JUSTICE LEAGUE! (Well at least Flash and Aquaman)

Was perfect a perfect cameo too haha.

"You're late ya ******* dickheads!" "Go fu** some fish!"

"* you Barry"🤣🤣

That was great. So just realised they just may have just killed off the suicide squad movies with taskforce x being exposed and assuming shut down. Not a huge suprise because of the financial flop but still its a kind of comfirmation.

Gunn is doing another spin off show from the movie so looking forward to that.

I would have left out superman and wonder woman from the cameo since the actors arent there. Its just weird like the end of Shazam. Flash and Aquaman would have been enough.

That was a great arc for Peacemaker and Cena was upto the task. Looking forward to season 2. Seems Robert Patrick is sticking around in the harry from dexter role.

"fu** you Barry"🤣🤣

That was great. So just realised they just may have just killed off the suicide squad movies with taskforce x being exposed and assuming shut down. Not a huge suprise because of the financial flop but still its a kind of comfirmation.

Gunn is doing another spin off show from the movie so looking forward to that.

I would have left out superman and wonder woman from the cameo since the actors arent there. Its just weird like the end of Shazam. Flash and Aquaman would have been enough.

That was a great arc for Peacemaker and Cena was upto the task. Looking forward to season 2. Seems Robert Patrick is sticking around in the harry from dexter role.

Echo all my thoughts there. Robert Patrick is too good an actor to not hang around.

RE: JL, I actually thought they were all silhouettes at first that would bugger off, so it was a nice surprise to see Moama and Miller show up.

Yeah the SS in its current form unlikely to come back in the near future. I think having the spin offs from the current crew is the best way to go.

Loved the series all the way through. What I was expecting suicide squad 2 to be more like.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It got better as it went along.

The opening dance number and the first half hour had me bemused.

Started to smile at some references but if I didn't have it on binge I may have passed it by

By the 3rd episode I was into it.

Somewhat below The Boys but it doesn't matter.

Will watch season 2

It got better as it went along.

The opening dance number and the first half hour had me bemused.

Started to smile at some references but if I didn't have it on binge I may have passed it by

By the 3rd episode I was into it.

Somewhat below The Boys but it doesn't matter.

Will watch season 2
That dance number is glorious.

That was great, how DC manage to make such top notch TV and animated stuff and then dish out the movies they do is beyond me.

As other said though * the cameo in the end made me laugh.

Cena is a fantastic comedy/action actor though, I enjoyed him in utensil Blockers but it's good to see him getting more recognition now.

Show was ordinary in the end. The comedy, which was good in the first half of the season, was quite weak in the latter episodes and that just left the plot which is c grade at best.

john cena is the shining star but he cant hold a terrible plot and lack of supporting cast. Vigilante started off well but fell flat in latter episodes and kung fu cheetos kid was poorly used. All the other characters were either just plot enablers of boring.

it will get a second season. People will be excited. But then they will realise the story sucks and writing is shoddy. And plots in second seasons are usually always worse then the first. this show will quickly disapear from our consciousness, except maybe the opening credits which are gold.

i still cant fathom the police surrounding the trailer scene. Do writers really think we are this stupid? It was a jumping the shark moment.

ps. I liked the eighties obscure metal music theme.

Last edited:
Show was ordinary in the end.

it will get a second season. People will be excited. But then they will realise the story sucks and writing is shoddy.
And you will watch the 2nd season and complain but they wont care because you watched it

I thought I'd hate this show bit it is awesome so far. Probably didn't expect all the nudity but not complaining. Also greatest intro ever

All the nudity? There's like, three nude scenes in the whole thing. And they're fleeting.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back