Streaming Peaky Blinders

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much my favourite show.

I wonder what plan Tommy has, as it stands he's on his own right now. Family not very happy I'd imagine.

I have been away for a month, so just caught up with the entire series 3 up to episode 5 so far over the last week.

Been a bit disappointed so far. The Russians/orgies/dream sequences seem to be an attempt to take it in a different direction. I have not bought into it as others on here seem to have. I preferred the more traditional gritty Britishness that was at the heart of the first 2 series. It has not lost me completely, but not enjoying it as much as the first 2 series.

Really enjoyed Alfie Solomons return in episode 5. Agree that Tom Hardy adds much to the series.

The music has been fantastic so far in this series. PJ, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen, Radiohead, The Last Shadow Puppets... and the beautiful David Bowie intro in episode 5. (A dream sequence that worked).

Last edited:
Just watched episode 6. Magnificent piece of television.back to the grittiness that made PB such a great show.
Great ensemble cast. Very worthy finale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we watching the same show? This scene was some of the best ****king television I've seen in a while! Brody just owned it.

Yes, that was a good scene. Brody can act. He has obviously watched The Godfather a few times too.

The rest of the episode dragged on. There is building tension and there is boring. This one teetered on the boring side.

Tom Hardy FTW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back