Remove this Banner Ad

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Hmmm, some songs I like might miss out then :p
There is a song not in my Top 20 that I can see me getting a lot of flack for considering how popular it is but yeah this is my list and which songs I like the most. Pearl Jam has been huge in my upbringing I don't think I went a day in my childhood life without hearing my old man play a Pearl Jam song haha. I will always be bias to songs from the 90s my old man played Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, No Code, Yield and Live On Two Legs all the time at home and in the car. Fantastic story behind my number 1 song and what I used to do at home whenever it came on which family and relatives still talk about to this day haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
There is a song not in my Top 20 that I can see me getting a lot of flack for considering how popular it is but yeah this is my list and which songs I like the most. Pearl Jam has been huge in my upbringing I don't think I went a day in my childhood life without hearing my old man play a Pearl Jam song haha. I will always be bias to songs from the 90s my old man played Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, No Code, Yield and Live On Two Legs all the time at home and in the car. Fantastic story behind my number 1 song and what I used to do at home whenever it came on which family and relatives still talk about to this day haha
I'm a little surprised by MFC and Red Mosquito, both solid album tracks, but not near my top 20. No doubt most of the songs will come from those first three albums but there's a couple of later songs that I think could be contenders. But it's not a criticism, to each their own, and good on you for doing this. For the record, Pearl Jam is my favourite band of all time, I was a teenager when they broke, they were a big part of that stage of my life.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm a little surprised by MFC and Red Mosquito, both solid album tracks, but not near my top 20. No doubt most of the songs will come from those first three albums but there's a couple of later songs that I think could be contenders. But it's not a criticism, to each their own, and good on you for doing this. For the record, Pearl Jam is my favourite band of all time, I was a teenager when they broke, they were a big part of that stage of my life.
Being on Live On Two Legs imprinted them into my brain and I still really like those songs no other reason I just like them I think they sound really good.

No person would have the same favourites that's what's so good about these lists you see how other people rate their favourite bands.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Hail Hail maybe a smidge high but we'll see ;)

Definitely the best song off No Code

Remove this Banner Ad

Back