Certified Legendary Thread Pearlers Only

Remove this Banner Ad

What do dog s**t and women have in common? The older they are the easier it is to pick up.

An elderly man and woman are sitting in the lounge of their retirement home. The man turns to the woman and says, "I bet you can't tell how old I am."
She says, "OK". She then unzips his fly, feels around for a while and then says, "You're eighty five."
"That's amazing!" the man exclaims. "How did did you know?" She replies, "You told me yesterday."

Now I know a lot of you are worrying about sitting around and drinking too much. It took me a while but I've put together an exercise and drinking instruction sheet and attached for you. To keep it simple, there's hardly any written stuff, just lots of educational pictures pictures. Good luck.

Attachments

• Yoga and Drinking.pdf
    752.6 KB · Views: 216
I was speaking to my ex earlier, reminiscing about old times and she asked me to describe how sex with her compared to my latest woman's. I replied, "sex with you is like being on a rollercoaster".

"Aww" she says, flattered, "Is that because I'm the best ride of your life?".

"Err, no , love. I had to queue up for two hours then I puked on the guy behind me".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A teenage girl was being intimate with her boyfriend

At her parents house. Her father after being woken by the noises goes upstairs to check it out, and walks in on them.

"Dad!" she exclaimed in a panic "...I'm sorry"

The dad being a dad replies "hi sorry, I'm Dad!"

He then turns to the boyfriend and asks "Are you ******* sorry?"

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear."What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor. The doctor replies, "Well, it's obvious, you're not eating properly"

Agent Johnson from the CIA finally hit the big time when he got invited to the international ambassador's ball. After meeting contacts over cocktails he was assigned his table were next to him was the most attractive blonde he'd seen.
After she made eye contact he briefly reached for her hand. Feeling no resistance and refreshed from the cocktails he brushed her thigh under the table. Still no resistance. Holding eye contact as he made his way up her thigh he received a note on a napkin quickly written in lipstick.
Grabbing it discreetly it read
Don't give the game away when you reach my balls
Smithers from MI6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back