Certified Legendary Thread Pearlers Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Schappelle Corby. Missed out on so much stuff in the past 12 years.

First time she uses Coles Self serve check out.
She gets a message on the screen 'unexpected item in the bagging area'.

"Oh **** ... not this s**t again!"

That one's rolled around again pretty quick! Didn't we hear that about two years ago :tearsofjoy:

giphy.gif

You're a lucky girl, being tagged for such brilliance

A plane is about to crash and a woman stands up and declares "if this plane is going to crash I want to die feeling like a woman! Is there any man on here good enough to make me feel like a woman?"
A well built, handsome man in the back stands up, walks to the woman, takes all his clothes off in front of her and says, "here, iron these!"

Why do women have periods? Because they deserve them!!!

We're the only sex that can handle it ... I can see it now "Help ... omg! .. am I going to die? I think I'm going to die!! Have you got 000 on speed dial? I need an ambulance!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're the only sex that can handle it ... I can see it now "Help ... omg! .. am I going to die? I think I'm going to die!! Have you got 000 on speed dial? I need an ambulance!"

Clearly you've never felt the agony of a football/cricket ball to the nuts. Hurts far worse than child birth I'll bet.

There was a lady in her 90s who became a sort of local celebrity because she had recently got married.

The local news station decided to interview her.

The interviewer asked questions like how it was to be a newlywed in her 90s.

"This isn't my first husband, so it's not much different than the others," she replied with a smile.

"Oh? How many husbands have you had?" the interviewer inquired.

"This one will be my fourth," she replied.

"I was married in my 20s to a banker, then in my 40s to a circus performer. After that I married a preacher."

"What does your current husband do?"

"Oh he's a funeral director."

The interviewer laughed and then asked how she came to marry these men from such different backgrounds and personalities.

"It always made sense to me," she replied.

"I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back