Universal Love Pedo love (bet that'll look good in your history)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 3-year deal wasn't long enough!
I genuinely LOL when I remember the bitching about Pedo's three year deal last year.
Oh and Geoff Ablett >>>>Luke Ablett >>>>>>>Gary Ablett Snr but Geoff Ablett = Gary Ablett Jr
amidoinitright?

In fairness to SSF you have to play your role within a team to be part of premiership success, Pedo wasn't doing this until recently. Now he's shown himself a much better player. Who would everyone of picked this time last year? Slow painful death perhaps.

Leigh Matthews premierships 4
Cale Mortan premierships 0

That right?

I understand all the comparisons, but how can we say after 5 good games that Pedo is better than LRT? The bloke is unfashionable, yeah, but he held down a spot in a dominant team for years and years... And often multiple spots given his versatility. Pedo has a way to go yet.

Look at the big bad mods stepping in for show some fight :p

Better player? No but playing better than lrt did ? Yah I think so
I'm just making that comment as a fellow poster really... Pedo has been great, but to put him above LRT is a massive case of rose-coloured glasses.

I'm just making that comment as a fellow poster really... Pedo has been great, but to put him above LRT is a massive case of rose-coloured glasses.
Yep. A few starring games from Pedo when the team is in form ≠ the consistency of LRT.

Looking at the Salem gif where he set up that goal Pedo layed a great shepherd to give him time to kick. It's only a little thing but something that we were never doing in the past and his work off the ball is terrific ATM.

Looking at the Salem gif where he set up that goal Pedo layed a great shepherd to give him time to kick. It's only a little thing but something that we were never doing in the past and his work off the ball is terrific ATM.
The whole teams work rate off the ball has picked up, don't know if there is a stat for shepherds or similar but there is definitely more of it happening

The whole teams work rate off the ball has picked up, don't know if there is a stat for shepherds or similar but there is definitely more of it happening

We are doing basic footy a shitload better than last year
What is the most encouraging is that early in the year Roos said he wasn't even training us properly because we were so far behind
Imagine what we will be when he training us properly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the brutal assessment he was given, "They felt they'd been dudded." Guess he's the kind of player who reacts positively to a kick up the backside. Good stuff Pedo.
If he's the kind of player who responds to a rocket, and he didn't respond to Neeld, who had nothing besides the rocket in his coaching arsenal... Well, that says a bit about Neeld now doesn't it.

Loved the brutal assessment he was given, "They felt they'd been dudded." Guess he's the kind of player who reacts positively to a kick up the backside. Good stuff Pedo.

... then he would have done well under Neeld ;)

EDIT - beaten to the punch CJ!

Fans respect effort and this year nobody can fault him for how hard he's working and it's producing great results.
This.

Fans will always forgive skill mistakes, but effort is non-negotiable.

Been busting a gut all year, deserves a bit of kudos.

respect to pedo. his marking and forward pressure has been sensational. as much as ive been sadden by mitch clark never forming the big 3, pedo and dawes combination has worked due to work rate. jesse hogan big 3 is back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back