Nov 7, 2002
Davoren Park
Portsmouth FC
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Finally we have made it back to the big time!
Party time down at Fratton Park.....for a couple of days anyway then we have to concentrate on the championship!
How exhilirating is this feeling??? I love it!
Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up!!!

Well, I suppose it will give the Saints something to play for next season. They'll get smashed by Arsenal.

The Hitman

Now that Pompey are up it means every other club in the league will have a six point head start.

So we are gonna make history then, huh?? 38 games, 38 losses hmm dont think that'll happen, do you??
We may surprise a few people who are expecting an easy ride against us. Survival next year will be very difficult but I am confident that we have the character to hold our own against the big boys....of course we will thrash the pants of the scummers tho!;)

Originally posted by JuniorBurger
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Finally we have made it back to the big time!
Party time down at Fratton Park.....for a couple of days anyway then we have to concentrate on the championship!
How exhilirating is this feeling??? I love it!
Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up!!!

Even your promotion has been overshadowed by our FA Cup final and UEFA Cup berth.

Keep trying Pompey

Originally posted by The Hitman
Well, I suppose it will give the Saints something to play for next season. They'll get smashed by Arsenal.

The Hitman

Yep, we've got nothing to play for next season. (Apart from the opportunity to push into the top eight of the premiership and progress as far as possible in the UEFA Cup :p)

We've got a 100% win/loss ratio against them this season, I see no reason why we won't put in a very competitive effort on the day. And while Sven is watching his star striker Francis Jeffers (on the bench) the premierships leading scorer and form striker is always a chance to score.

Anyone that beats the Burnley bastards to get promoted is good enough for me.
I reckon they could do okay next season. At least better than the Brom.

I give you as much chance of staying up as I gave West Brom at the start of the season.

:eek: You mean that ya dont rate us then?? Well whats the point in even trying ? We might as well stay down here where we belong, thanks for the advice mate it's much appreciated! :D

Noone ever said it wouldn't be tough but at least we play an attacking style of football, unlike the Baggies so as long as the backline doesn't leak too badly then we stand a chance of survival. It might be blind faith but I think we can achieve that therefore providing a platform on which to build in the future, ya never know it COULD happen!

Last week we had a nice win against you mob, this week we are preparing for div 2, oh what fun times we live in

Yeah that was a bugger, after the initial disappointment of the loss I was actually hoping that it would help keep the Owls (I assume that is who you are talking about!) in the division. It seems this was not too be.
You just need a little luck and some good leadership and you will certainly bounce back next year.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Cheers mate haven't stopped partying since the final whistle what an awesome feeling. I hate my job but you can rest assured nothing could wipe the smile of my face today!
We have come an awful long way from those dark days of Terry Vegetables and Terry F***wit it was a surprise the club survived after El Tel screwed us over!
Hopefully we can now build on this to provide a much brighter future for the club!
Thanx for the congrats much appreciated mate.

Good to see Pompey come into the Prem, I can't wait to see Pompey v So'ton. It will be almost as good as Birmingham City v Aston Vile this season! Hopefully for the Pompey boys they will get the same results we did. I know we are looking forward to Pompey's visit to St. Andrews, their fans are just like ours, fair, loud, passionate and sing their hearts out. Fair play Pompey, see you next season (we'll take the 6pts from ya though!);)

Ray are you a Power season ticket holder?? 'cos I had a convo with a brummie at the game versus the Hawks (total downpour) that wouldn't happen to be you would it??
if not thanx for the kind words cant wait to be back where we belong!
CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Uncle played an awesome game last night playing out of position at LWB, he deputised for Matty Taylor superbly!
I hope he stays with us for the momentous season ahead!

Apparently Uncle is going back to Caligari (something like that) where he began hs career. Would have been good to see him back in the premier league, he is still extraordinarily popular amongst Boro fans (despite the own goal :( ). Merson on the other hand.................

Ray are you a Power season ticket holder?? 'cos I had a convo with a brummie at the game versus the Hawks (total downpour) that wouldn't happen to be you would it??
if not thanx for the kind words cant wait to be back where we belong!
CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yeah mate that's me! I thought after I posted it that you were the guy I had the chat with at the Hawthorn game. I'll probably see ya again at the Richmond game, I usually sit in that row in front of you as I usually get a lift with the group that sit to the left of me in the row in front of you. My actual seat is in Block Q but I prefer it over in Block O with you lot.:) Hope Pompey go all the way and get the title, do it in style because 2nd place as far as promotion goes is for chumps (you don't win the title and you don't get the thrill/terror of the playoff final!)

It's a small world I guess will definatley be at the Richmond game so will say g'day.
We clinched the championship on Sunday mate after Leicester slipped up against Norwich and we beat Rotherham so have been in an awesome mood since what with the showdown win and the scummers losing was a good weekend!:D

Apparently Uncle is going back to Caligari (something like that) where he began hs career. Would have been good to see him back in the premier league, he is still extraordinarily popular amongst Boro fans (despite the own goal ). Merson on the other hand.................

Yeah I had heard rumblings about that I guess he wants to finish his career in his own country, fair enough too I reckon! We wil miss the big fella tho just hope he can get on the score sheet in the last game against Bradford as he is the only regular outfield player not too score for us this season. He has been getting further forward as the season has progressed in an attempt to achieve that goal. He even earned a penalty against Burnley with a dazzling run in to the box, it was quality!:cool:
Go easy on Merse I think he realised what a mistake it was to go a club with any connection to Graham"do I not like that?" Taylor at all!;)