The Sultan

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Stuck at home, the washing is done, fire roaring and the roast in the oven .

not sure why I got all this done, cant see the blooz being in this long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<points to ladder> ha ha
Oh wow.

The Hawks have been winning Premierships at about the same rate that Carltank have been winning Spoons and have only lost to Carltank twice in 15 years, and you come up with this?

Seriously kiddo, give yourself an uppercut.

Oh wow.

The Hawks have been winning Premierships at about the same rate that Carltank have been winning Spoons and have only lost to Carltank twice in 15 years, and you come up with this?

Seriously kiddo, give yourself an uppercut.
Been many a day since anybody called me kiddo. Quote whatever stats you like. WE sucked in 2021, but you sucked more. We both will have new coaches. And I guarantee next season will be a repeat with the date brown and yellow stains languishing well behind on the ladder

Been many a day since anybody called me kiddo. Quote whatever stats you like. WE sucked in 2021, but you sucked more. We both will have new coaches. And I guarantee next season will be a repeat with the date brown and yellow stains languishing well behind on the ladder
Look kiddo you have sucked for 26 years, even with the 276 number 1 draft picks you cheating basket case Flogs have had.

We have owned you for so long now, it’s no longer funny.

Of course we have struggled that’s because we have been winning Premierships and now it’s time to rebuild, what’s Carltanks excuse?

We will rebuild and start winning Flags again (it’s what we do) while you blokes keep sacking coaches instead of getting rid of the dozen or so pea hearted players you plodders have on the list.

* me I even think Freo, GCS, GWS, even poor old St Kilda will win a Flag before Carltank do.

Don’t get me wrong my best mate is a Carltank supporter and I just hope he gets to see a Carltank Flag before he dies, but the bloke only has 60 years left to live at best.

Don’t worry about the Hawks, we have already beaten the Lions, Swans, WB, drew with Melbourne and the Reigning Premiers and lost to the Handbaggers by 5 points.

Its the Minnow clubs like yours we have trouble motivating ourselves to play and why not, after all winning Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century can lead to a bit of complacency.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back