Peel Scratchmatch

Remove this Banner Ad

A handful of Fremantle players will take to the field at Bendigo Bank Stadium on Saturday 8 March for aligned WAFL side Peel Thunder.

The match will see the return of Anthony Morabito from injury and will allow extra minutes into the legs of Colin Sylvia, Hayden Crozier, Tanner Smith and Max Duffy.

Bounce down for the practice match against Perth is 2.05pm.

You can follow club updates on the progress of the Fremantle players via www.twitter.com/Fremantle_FC

Fremantle players lining up for Peel Thunder:

Max Duffy

Brady Grey

Sam Menegola

Craig Moller

Anthony Morabito

Alex Pearce

Josh Simpson

Tanner Smith

Colin Sylvia

Michael Wood

Peel Thunder facebook is telling me it's free.

I expect that there will a big contingent of Freo posters as well as club officials down there, so hopefully lots of updates.
I'll be going down, but live updates won't be available from me. However after the match ill answer any questions.

A handful of Fremantle players will take to the field at Bendigo Bank Stadium on Saturday 8 March for aligned WAFL side Peel Thunder.

The match will see the return of Anthony Morabito from injury and will allow extra minutes into the legs of Colin Sylvia, Hayden Crozier, Tanner Smith and Max Duffy.

Bounce down for the practice match against Perth is 2.05pm.

You can follow club updates on the progress of the Fremantle players via www.twitter.com/Fremantle_FC

Fremantle players lining up for Peel Thunder:

Max Duffy

Brady Grey

Sam Menegola

Craig Moller

Anthony Morabito

Alex Pearce

Josh Simpson

Tanner Smith

Colin Sylvia

Michael Wood

Surprised Vandeleur and Ballard aren't playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think they'll take a pretty conservative line with him for first 12 months I reckon - no need to push him and he's already physically developed for his age. We've had some shocking first year luck with sickness etc and we have Tabs and others as FWD back-up. I'm happy that were in a position where we can let the juniors develop at a reasonable rate rather than an acid test in the first year.

It is a Peel scratchmatch. That is extremely conservative.

half time! pt 6 goals 6 and perth 3 goals one.

can't stay for much of the 3rd quarter - came down to see Morra play and physically he looks tip top - a pretty gentle introduction back to footy so far. Lost none of his speed and still very evasive. Not going hard at his tackles so far but that's understandable. His body seems fine, just has to get his confidence back. From the very little I've seen so far I'd say he WILL play afl this year ... but probably not anytime soon. Once he trusts his knee again it will happen very quickly.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back