Peel Thunder - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

If he hasn't played in the senior Freo side isn't he available to play anyway?
Correct. I'm guessing the aim is he will play at least one game in the seniors before the season is out. Peel obviously have 4 games remaining incl. this weekend.

Going back to an earlier post. Let's say Balic is a gun (Judd like) and we apply to WAFL and they approve thinking the bloke hadn't played all year and is 19 so he can't be that good. Then this Judd like Balic comes out and plays a beast like game in the finals and tears East Perth/West Perth a new one. Would be a massive issue.

The five game rule has been in play for years. Is Peel exploiting a little...yes. Is it within the rules...yes. Therefore nothing to see move on. If the rules change then Balic could suit up start in the forward pocket and then run off the ground soon after the ball is bounced.

Apeness is a chance to play another game before years end for freo. Hopefully Mora plays well, Ross needs to just give him a go to see what he can offer.
I'm sure we ll give hm a few games to get his confidence up and get him fit for pre season. 2 goals already is nice to see
De Boer with 11 possessions already, play him Ross ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel ahead 62 to 41 at the end of the third.

Apeness on two goals
Morra on 1.1 goals and 8 possessions
Hughes on 15 possies, Tucker on 14, silvagni on 13

Nothing there really screams "pick me" but we're probably past the point of playing guys on good form alone. Would play Hughes and Apeness and one of Tucker/Mora but that's probably a but optimistic.

Zac fisher look like a bloody good player too by his stats on wafl site

Remove this Banner Ad

Back