Peel Thunder - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Going off now heart breaking stuff . Positive watching balic debut for peel reserve.

Peel missing Suban?
Clems no joke , if suban play will be long gone in 3 quarter. I think something to do with game plan. Playing the same s**t as freo turn mometum to opposition when leading and in crucial moment is unacceptable.

Hope for miracle when i am not watching on my way home.come on peel prove me wrong.

Thankfully East perth lost so now we can't get kicked out of the 5 as east perth play east freo next week

Playing Claremont next week who have just flogged east freo by 99 points and need to win it to secure a home final in week 1 of the finals

I am happy now knowing peel are safe. Thanks suban for flying to sydney so that i decided to go and see balic , worth the trip.

Just my observation, every player that drop from freo tend to play like freo . Blakely and hughes all become turn over city with their decision making. I hope Ross dont undeveloped players .

Ross pleasr stop last year game plan . Leading by huge score and then struggle in 2nd half is unacceptable, happen last season after tiger lost.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onya suban. Maybe he was checking out some new accomodation in western Sydney meima?
Balic is really good , i never go to wafl game and thinking wow this young player is a standout until today ,especially consider peel reserve is pretty hopeless.

Balic is really good , i never go to wafl game and thinking wow this young player is a standout until today ,especially consider peel reserve is pretty hopeless.
Once peel have sorted him out Lyons game plan should destroy his game. I won't accept anything more than suban

Once peel have sorted him out Lyons game plan should destroy his game. I won't accept anything more than suban
Hahhaha be prepared for your eye to burst out of pack like suban, i will enjoy my soccer in sbs tonight .

* I think suban is a good bloke , just stress my eye too much :huh:

Mora's stats look decent. How did he play? Mora for Sutcliffe should happen next week. But probably won't.

Mora's stats look decent. How did he play? Mora for Sutcliffe should happen next week. But probably won't.
Mora , first half of footy is really good , deserve a chance, mark a few of the ball also.

I don't quite get what you mean - they argued?
Somebody push mora and he lean on top of sheppard . Then sheppard push Mora and keep complain to umpire. Normal subi stuff like hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back