Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Played in the Reserves, Dominated.
Thanks (I was wondering if he had played). He must have been our only player playing reserves. Did the Peel Reserves team win? Luke also stayed and watched the League game in the stands as well.

salim malik got mixed up and thought you were talking about Harley I think. All good.

Quazar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
Hopefully B. Hill can get up for Round 1, that would be handy

coley

Senior List
Apr 17, 2006
great southern stand
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
luke hodge
Thanks (I was wondering if he had played). He must have been our only player playing reserves. Did the Peel Reserves team win? Luke also stayed and watched the League game in the stands as well.

salim malik got mixed up and thought you were talking about Harley I think. All good.
Yeah, Luke was the only Freo listed player in the development side. Peel beat Claremont in the ressies who are usually a really strong side with great depth. Looks like the ressies should be pretty competitive.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Yeah, Luke was the only Freo listed player in the development side. Peel beat Claremont in the ressies who are usually a really strong side with great depth. Looks like the ressies should be pretty competitive.
I think they should be too, especially if we have all the talls fit a few will have to sift down to the ressies, Dixon/strnadica and one of Jones/meek possibly

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I think they should be too, especially if we have all the talls fit a few will have to sift down to the ressies, Dixon/strnadica and one of Jones/meek possibly
Interesting situation isn't it. Jones (I assume) played most wafl games last season, but now is going to be competing at a lower level. Not ideal. It also may put low pressure on the club to play one of them at AFL level.

We really need Dixon, Jones, Apeness and Strnadica getting as much development into their forward work as possible I think. Possibly Meek and Darcy as well, although perhaps they are seen as more #1 ruck contenders??? My spreadsheet does not compute.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Interesting situation isn't it. Jones (I assume) played most wafl games last season, but now is going to be competing at a lower level. Not ideal. It also may put low pressure on the club to play one of them at AFL level.

We really need Dixon, Jones, Apeness and Strnadica getting as much development into their forward work as possible I think. Possibly Meek and Darcy as well, although perhaps they are seen as more #1 ruck contenders??? My spreadsheet does not compute.
Injuries are inevitable with these bigs, but yeah there will definitely be a few weeks where we are far too tall however

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back