2nds Peel Thunder 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Really looking forward to this year at Peel. Just renewed my membership and hope to get to as many games as possible.

I think there will be some very exciting Dockers players running around, and it will be nice to see Peel be competitive once again. Still be more a group of players getting together every weekend than a cohesive team, but it's fun to see the new players bonding and working their butts off to get to the top level.

Membership is only $90 per year and Bendigo Bank Stadium (Rushton Park) is a great venue to watch footy - get on board and be part of the next generation of Dockers stars!
Yeah I will pop down there a bit. Really missed the local footy last year.

Really looking forward to this year at Peel. Just renewed my membership and hope to get to as many games as possible.

I think there will be some very exciting Dockers players running around, and it will be nice to see Peel be competitive once again. Still be more a group of players getting together every weekend than a cohesive team, but it's fun to see the new players bonding and working their butts off to get to the top level.

Membership is only $90 per year and Bendigo Bank Stadium (Rushton Park) is a great venue to watch footy - get on board and be part of the next generation of Dockers stars!
Hoping some of the younger Peel guys (James Ewing, Michael Randall, Ben Middleton etc) can all play consistent footy alongside the Dockers reserves. I particularly like Randall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back