2nds Peel Thunder 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep.

This was exactly my issue. Why would they care about penalties for next season, as long as they get to keep the cup?
It's total BS. Is this just a WAFL thing? I seem to recall... was it Carlton?... breaching the salary cap, but I don't remember what the punishment was.

Did anyone bother reading the article?

The biggest breach was 2k in boots lol

The super isn't accessible by the players and the wafl has already said previously that this must be paid back, so players would have got no benefit from this as they couldn't even access it.

The payment was to a player who got picked up by wce, it's reasonable for the club to not expect that to be in the tpp

And to top it all off, it was in 2022, no advantage was gained this year when they actually won the premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Peel supporters complaining about free boot vouchers when half the team running out each week are full time professionals paid AFL wages
Old easts getting off lighter than souths for the same offence is the real corruption here

Maybe the wafl should retroactively apply the 4 point deduction to the 2023 season

Let's see what happens, East Fremantle are pushed all the way down from 1st place to.... 1st place

🦈🦈

reminds me of this classic bigfooty post. View attachment 1843123
Good Aquinas lad. Whiteanted the scum perfectly.

Halloween Chefs Kiss GIF by giphystudios2021

What’s that? I can’t hear you. Maybe the 30 flags provide too much muffling.

Sounds like “Waaaagh waaaagh waaaaagh. We got flogged like Indian street dogs. Bleeeaaaaat. Bleeeaaaat.”
Goodness the Easts mob carrying on like Essendon fans*. How about this one:

Flags since Peel founded

East Fremantle 2
Thunder 2

*Or God forbid west coast fans. Remember yellow bellies reading this; we are only 2 behind not 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back