2nds Peel Thunder 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty piss poor, and I include myself in this, that no one from the Freo Bigfooty community didn't get along to see our players.
Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Seems Benning and Knobel played reserves although there's a disparity with the scores. Stats page has Benning with 2 goals...but there's something wrong with the overall full time result being a draw 1.0 vs 1.0. On the stats page its 6.3 vs 6.2.

Walters and Wagner ended their shift early in the 3rd quarter according to McArdle tweet.

Quiet first half for Walters with five disposals and no goals. Played around 45 mins across the two quarters. Mid-season draftee Sebit Kuek the star up forward with three first-half goals. Jye Amiss had a big second term. Neil Erasmus, Matthew Johnson and Karl Worner prominent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walters and Wagner ended their shift early in the 3rd quarter according to McArdle tweet.

Quiet first half for Walters with five disposals and no goals. Played around 45 mins across the two quarters. Mid-season draftee Sebit Kuek the star up forward with three first-half goals. Jye Amiss had a big second term. Neil Erasmus, Matthew Johnson and Karl Worner prominent.
I was there for the first half. Walters was quiet but vocal. Kuek could have had 6 total and 4 in the first half. Dropped a sitter 20 metres out in front at about the 15 min mark. 2nd quarter took an outstanding grab 30 out directly in front but missed to the right. Amiss kicked a long goal from the 50 after a strong mark on the lead.

I was there for the first half. Walters was quiet but vocal. Kuek could have had 6 total and 4 in the first half. Dropped a sitter 20 metres out in front at about the 15 min mark. 2nd quarter took an outstanding grab 30 out directly in front but missed to the right. Amiss kicked a long goal from the 50 after a strong mark on the lead.
He has X factor for sure Kuek. What you have outlined is exciting but a work in progress. When he can iron out some of errors he is going to be a player.

It took Chol ages to find his feet in the last year or so. He is age-26 and Kuek turned 22 in November last year.

A solid year of WAFL with a taste of AFL this year will set him up nicely.

He has X factor for sure Kuek. What you have outlined is exciting but a work in progress. When he can iron out some of errors he is going to be a player.

It took Chol ages to find his feet in the last year or so. He is age-26 and Kuek turned 22 in November last year.

A solid year of WAFL with a taste of AFL this year will set him up nicely.
He would be the perfect sub!

No mention of Noddy ?

Did he even play …. I gotta know
I was there till three quarter time and Noddy was on limited minutes but when he was out there he played well and had more impact than Sonny
Thought our best was Erasmus and Seb also Corbet and Wagner did some nice things, Amiss still building and Johnson Ok but needs to do more
Benning was only average in the reserves
Reidy nowhere near as good as Meek but early days

I was there till three quarter time and Noddy was on limited minutes but when he was out there he played well and had more impact than Sonny
Thought our best was Erasmus and Seb also Corbet and Wagner did some nice things, Amiss still building and Johnson Ok but needs to do more
Benning was only average in the reserves
Reidy nowhere near as good as Meek but early days

Cheers

The report in the West said he played forward and exerted a lot of pressure but didn't hit the scoreboard.
Sounds ideal for a first team debut soon.
Did some nice things in limited game time, looks like he is still getting use to the team/game plan etc, he moves well and appears a good kick Need more time to know if he will make it to the firsts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back