Peel Thunder Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They should improve this season, due to the squad of players that should play WAFL, being more balanced. Last season they were posed with the problem of trying to play too many talls.

As with East Perth, it will take a couple of weeks for the dust to settle and we will be able to see what AFL listed players will play the majority of the season in the WAFL. Peel may have the use of 2 pretty good young midfielders ( Weller & Blakely ), if they play, they will be a massive step up for Peel.

They should give 4th - 5th place a good nudge.

Peel need to win more games
captain-obvious-south-park.jpg

Looks like Fremantle are well on their way to winning another WAFL grand final.

Poor $ubi. They've only had a massive advantage over the rest of the comp for the last 20 years thanks to the AFL creating a cash cow for them at Subi Oval, now they have a sook when the shoe is on the other foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see that yet another Peel thread on football sites has been killed by anti Fremantle and Pell haters.
Been on a few sites and seems that all others can dfo do is pay out on them.
Peel are playing byy the WAFL/WAFC rules.They play under the same rules as the other clubs.
And no I am not a Peel follower.I follow Peel due to my clubs affiliation with Peel.
A pity really, forcing football followers away from intelligent football conversation.

This is the first time I've ever posted on this forum.

As an avid Chelsea F.C. supporter, I was shocked this morning to discover your theme song resembles the Chelsea F.C. anthem 'Blue is the colour'. Is this fact well known? The origin of Chelsea's anthem dates back to 1972.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back