Pele jnr >>>>>Memflop >>>>>you

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Memphis Depay is the best 21 year old football player in the world. Additionally, he is better at 21 than Cristiano Ronaldo or Eden Hazard were.

At 21 years of age:
Depay - 34 games, 24 goals
Ronaldo - 58 games, 13 goals. :$
Hazard - 69 games, 15 goald. :$

lel.

Last edited by a moderator:
What have you smoked this morning!!
Drinking the Koolaid :)
koolaid-blue-background.png

lel, Hazard was a two time POTY in Ligue 1 at the age of 21. I'd take that over scoring goals in some s**t backwater league in Holland, the same league that Jozy Altidore dominated when he was at AZ.

Saw a youtube highlights video of him today, there wasnt one highlight in it.

Has he ever done anything good to show the world? His best work was long range shots straight at the keeper.

Ryan Babel Mk II is at this stage pretty unfair to Babel.

lel, Hazard was a two time POTY in Ligue 1 at the age of 21. I'd take that over scoring goals in some s**t backwater league in Holland, the same league that Jozy Altidore dominated when he was at AZ.
Yep, Arjen Robben is sh*t isn't he. Must have been that backwater league he played in. United buy good players from the dutch league. Not our fault Chelsea bought Kezman :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're making chef work hard for his money opening all of these troll threads!! I bet he merges them all into one "Bojan troll thread" and puts it in the terrace :)

Wasn't me, though it is Terrace worthy. Seems someone may need that nasal spray.

Memphis Depay is the best 21 year old football player in the world. Additionally, he is better at 21 than Cristiano Ronaldo or Eden Hazard were.

At 21 years of age:
Depay - 34 games, 24 goals
Ronaldo - 58 games, 13 goals. :$
Hazard - 69 games, 15 goald. :$

lel.
:$

Some season he's having :$ :$ :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back