Religion Pell Guilty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't come up with that s**t Bruce. You know full well what that atrocious comparison means. It's an insight into the man that he would give any heads up to kiddy fiddling. Any!

You asked my opinion and I gave it. Comparing kiddy fiddling to abortion if you consider abortion to be murder is not giving kiddy fiddling a heads up. Nor justifying it. And I dare say he was challenged to say which was worse.

I doubt you have any prior experience with child trauma to make a statement like that

Just because you don’t believe the verdict for whatever deluded reasons doesn’t mean you know more than the experts or judges in these matters

Just pull your head in

Actually I have plenty. But let's leave that aside.

The complainant had literally years to get it right. With all of the support of the progressive movement, the Victoria Police (especially Sergeant Doug Smith....look up his record) and yet at the trial he still had to change the dates of the offense to make the crime fit the circumstances.

What is being advocated by "the mob" on this forum and elsewhere is that people should be locked up for years based on the allegations of a single individual no matter how flawed those allegations are.

Now that might be ok in this instance cos let's face it......we all hate Pell don't we? Pedophilia is all his fault. Notwithstanding it largely ended in the Catholic Church in Melbourne when he took charge.

But if you people don't think this s**t sets a very dangerous precedent, you need your ******* heads read.

The complainant had literally years to get it right. With all of the support of the progressive movement, the Victoria Police (especially Sergeant Doug Smith....look up his record) and yet at the trial he still had to change the dates of the offense to make the crime fit the circumstances.

What is being advocated by "the mob" on this forum and elsewhere is that people should be locked up for years based on the allegations of a single individual no matter how flawed those allegations are.

Now that might be ok in this instance cos let's face it......we all hate Pell don't we? Pedophilia is all his fault. Notwithstanding it largely ended in the Catholic Church in Melbourne when he took charge.

But if you people don't think this s**t sets a very dangerous precedent, you need your ******* heads read.
You ******* idiot it takes a bit more and thankfully so than an allegation to lock someone up

It’s why we have a court to weight the evidence to come to a verdict, it’s why we have an appeal process to contest the verdict.

We have done this dance with you , you don’t accept the verdict of the court ...you don’t accept the verdict of the appeal...you live in a ******* fantasy world

Get your head checked

You ******* idiot it takes a bit more and thankfully so than an allegation to lock someone up

It’s why we have a court to weight the evidence to come to a verdict, it’s why we have an appeal process to contest the verdict.

We have done this dance with you , you don’t accept the verdict of the court ...you don’t accept the verdict of the appeal...you live in a ******* fantasy world

Get your head checked

Well it clearly hasn't in this case.

Well it clearly hasn't in this case.
Laughable

Pell was found guilty of child rape after the court was presented with evidence to come to a conviction

Pell appealed the conviction which failed

So where is the conspiracy? No rights have been denied and the legal processed have been followed as it should be .

According to your deluded thoughts Pell has been thrown in the slammers based on an allegation that wasn’t challenged in the courts.

You really are beyond help

Pell.throw the key away...but I can tell you he will be well looked after. He will still probably preside over masses and the like..He's a F34567n Rock spider. Pity the officers who have to look up his sweaty hairy arse for the next 4 years. Coz that is the reality. Will get plenty of visitors no doubt.

I doubt you have any prior experience with child trauma to make a statement like that

Just because you don’t believe the verdict for whatever deluded reasons doesn’t mean you know more than the experts or judges in these matters

Just pull your head in
Shame Pell didn’t

What the hell does “with all the support of the progressive movement” mean?

Snowflake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paragraph 236 of the Judgement. The complainant alleges Incident No.2 occurred in 1996. The 2 CA judges confirm guilt on an offense occurring in 1997!

The complainant hasn't even alleged that this happened then. There is quite literally NO DIRECT EVIDENCE that it happened then. The Crown and the 2 Judges have merely SUPPOSED that it must have happened then.

Criminal Justice 2019. OMFG!!

Anyone that has ever been in or seen a Cathedral Sacristy, especially after mass, would know that it is very unlikely that five minutes would pass without anyone going in there.
These people gave evidence on whether the opportunity to commit the crime existed:

Charles Portelli — the Master of Ceremonies to Cardinal Pell;
Daniel McGlone — altar server;
Jeffrey Connor — altar server;
Maxwell Potter — the sacristan;
Peter Finnigan — the choir marshal;
John Mallinson — organist and choirmaster; and
Geoffrey Cox — assistant organist and choirmaster.

Clearly it wasn't very compelling.

Reading further.......the 2 Judges' characterisation of Portelli's "uncertainty" as reflecting unreliability when contrasted with their breathless acceptance of the complainant's uncertainty is breathtakingly transparent in its bias.

Utterly disgraceful. Something you might expect in Idi Amin's Uganda.

Then explain your educated outrage as to why child abuse survivors are unable to recall their shame to a date which is acceptable to such an expert as yourself.
Because, you know everything, have untold personal experience in this field and know better than everyone else.

Come on you spineless f***.

Show something other than denial and delusion.

Then explain your educated outrage as to why child abuse survivors are unable to recall their shame to a date which is acceptable to such an expert as yourself.
Because, you know everything, have untold personal experience in this field and know better than everyone else.

Come on you spineless f***.

Show something other than denial and delusion.

How about you take the time, as I have, to read the ******* Judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back