Religion Pell Guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Ha, told ya all

He is just an arrogant narcissist with a massive narcissistic persecution complex, that kind of self centred egotists can always be found affiliated with religious orgnaisations, they love the idea of speaking for god aka being god. It feeds their god complex and their ego just right. Pell is another classic example

Are you aware that part of the reason child sexual abuse was allowed to fester is that people weren’t prepared to confront the mob?

I’ll give you one short reason.

The more abuse I receive the more motivated I am to express my genuinely held beliefs. I hate mobs.
What's that got to do with the truth of the matter?

Your beliefs mean you can't accept that yet another Priest Pell could be guilty of being a paedophile because he is a good Christian.

There has been systemic child abuse & cover up by some in the Church, because many have acted in an unchristian manner.

I have respect for those within who have spoken out about this, rather those who blindly can't believe it could possibly be true regardless of evidence to the contrary...

Are you aware that part of the reason child sexual abuse was allowed to fester is that people weren’t prepared to confront the mob?
& Pell helped cover up his paedophile mates & did his best to pressure & censure the abused.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC

That's the different mob you are talking about, you poor confused man

That mob are the ones who helped pedos like Pell get away with systematic abuse of children, by covering for them and shaming the victims.

YOU are that mob

We are now the ones confronting that very mob, and putting them behind bars where they should be. You are part of that mob, part of the problem, and part of what caused all the children to suffer. You are just playing a projection game, like all narcissists when they are caught

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
If there is a high court case to be heard it is probably (in my untrained opinion) to maintain the redaction until after the case. If no case release the full findings of the RC
Do you think the HC judges are likely to, in some way, be influenced by public discussion while performing their role of considering the facts relating to lower court evidence and judgements?

Candidly, I doubt the redacted parts of that report will ever see the light of day due to pressures from vested interests.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
That's the different mob you are talking about, you poor confused man

That mob are the ones who helped pedos like Pell get away with systematic abuse of children, by covering for them and shaming the victims.

YOU are that mob

We are now the ones confronting that very mob, and putting them behind bars where they should be. You are part of that mob, part of the problem, and part of what caused all the children to suffer. You are just playing a projection game, like all narcissists when they are caught

Nah mate. It’s the same angry mob. Absent when it counts.

I’ve seen it over and over.

There’s a few brave souls come forward. But they stay quiet. Then a few more and they start to take notice. Then they see the momentum shift and they clamour to be front and centre of the narrative.

You can't have your head in the sand if you are apparently across everything Pell.

How about you read the post a few pages back where a poster documented some of this evidence & you chose to not reply to the content.

Do you think the HC judges are likely to, in some way, be influenced by public discussion while performing their role of considering the facts relating to lower court evidence and judgements?

Candidly, I doubt the redacted parts of that report will ever see the light of day due to pressures from vested interests.
This is where we need a Wikileaks....

Hang on. What??

Are you saying if they hadn’t found the new evidence you’d have been happy for Lindy to rot?
Yes. Because I would not have known any different and the judges (who know better legal system than muse) had made the decision.

Pell has a long history of abuse. He was able to hire top line QCs to browbeat victims , victims who ended up with a history of drug usage which was then used against them in court.
If anyone knows a child who boarded in Ballarat Catholic schools its common knowledge the Pell and many other priests were rock spiders.

Now all these white knights claiming Pell is the victim when a true victim who presented well in court, no history of drug use was able to share his experiences without Being ridiculed by a QC into looking silly.

Hey Bruce, read these articles and try and get an insight to the man you are defending at the expense of the true victims.

This shows that he has a long history of sexual abuse against minors . Ahh the feeling of power Hey George!!
The irony is this article is that the man confided in Father Bob McGuire and then he went to the police and laid charges. Father Bob was then hounded out of the church , one of the true statesman and doers of the church , someone who is in touch with contempary humanity yet vilified by the church.Why??

Here the dysfunction of the church and the denial of Pell at the RC are discussed

Here is DAVID MARRS essay on you tube about Pell. Marr has written and spoken about Pell at length but not one law suit for defamation. He refused to answer questions again and again as he knew he had met his match in Marr. Goes for just under an hour but if you are interested in understanding who Pell is this will give you some truths about this cold , heartless man. Why was there no law suit as Pell was very quick to spend ther money put on plates by parishioners on his legal endeavours.

You need to watch all of that Bruce!! This gives great insight into this creep.

Here Pell brow beats a girl who was a minor when she was raped by a Priest and fell pregnant, this is what she said about Pell when she went to see him .

She then sought assistance from the church, first writing to then Melbourne Archbishop Sir Frank Little, who in 1995 referred her to Dr Pell, an auxiliary bishop.
"I was desperate. I wasn't handling life at all and I'd tried suicide, alcohol and other things to try to forget," she recalled.
"I had an audience with Pell and I wished that meeting had not happened -- it was terrible."
She said she'd told Dr Pell about the pregnancies, including the time she was only 15 -- below the age of consent.
"He was so cold and disbelieving. He told me I should get over it. It made things 10 times worse, and from then on I was going nowhere."

True pastoral care :rolleyes:

This is the lengths Pell went to to ensure his defence. He took Broken Rites to court to get all documents that related to him. This was so he could adequately prepare his defence against the charges of abuse he has been found guilty of. Why subpoena documents form a victims advocacy ???? GUILTY

To think that years ago Pell screamed to the government there is no need for a royal commission into the Catholic Church and sexual abuse?????

I could go on but not sure why Some cannot see who he truly is.
A PEODOPHILE !!! One who is angry at the world and resentful that he denied himself the pleasure of ther human flesh for the benefit of humanity so instead he sort to get it, Under the counter if you know what i mean. From those who could not defend themselves, those who he held enormous power over. The kids:huh:
Written by Slartibartfast whose evidence was accepted without question at the Royal Comminssion into sexual abuse. George wanted to deny me of that too!

Here you go Bruce, I have found the post for you.

Have a good read...

You know she was innocent?
But not on the evidence available at the time. Unlike yourself I lack the arrogance to presume I know what it true more than the judge whose job and training it is.

Did you know she was innocent before the new evidence came to light?

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I did say it was a theory. At another point I said it was a suspicion.

I've given, repeatedly, my foundations for its formulation.

It makes more sense than the sudden vaporisation of a dozen odd altar boys, a Master of Ceremonies, a sacristant, various odd money counters and whoever else was coming and going in that room.

Or the vision of an Archbishop, dressed in all his gear, racing past the procession to get back to the sacristy to bust a couple boys drinking "sweet red wine" which was apparently only white as evidenced by purchase orders etc.
You discuss your theory as if is a fact :rolleyes:

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pell has said many times that child sexual abuse is an abhorrent crime. Cherry picking a quote, absent the question to which he was responding, is fatuous. But it's par for the course when it comes to the developing narrative surround him.

As to Royal Commission findings.

If they are in relation to offences he is alleged to have committed, they should absolutely not be released prior to the conclusion of this process. I shouldn't have to explain why.

If they are in relation to his alleged actions surrounding his response to abuse committed by others, they should be released. There can be no further trial of Pell, even if the HCA referred it back for retrial (and that depends on the Appeal grounds etc). It has gone way beyond the chance of a fair trial. It had already gone way beyond that.
We know that is a lie.
Putting aside the crimes Pell committed the way he treated victims and their families shows he does not think sexual abuse is an abhorrent crime. It was just an inconvenience to the church!!

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Nah mate. It’s the same angry mob. Absent when it counts.

I’ve seen it over and over.

There’s a few brave souls come forward. But they stay quiet. Then a few more and they start to take notice. Then they see the momentum shift and they clamour to be front and centre of the narrative.

Way to whoosh the point, pedo enabler. Not surprising, you always conveniently let facts and points that are inconvenient to you fly over your head, a selective coward

You are part of the mob that created an environment where children were systematically molested in church and covered up, but you are too depraved to ever see that. You ain't the victim, you are one of the villains, letting your affiliation with the church overrule any decency and morals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back