Religion Pell Guilty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins Correctional at Ararat full?

It depends on classification

Ararat is where critters with a medium security rating are housed, and Langi is where critters with a minimum security rating are housed.

They've built a special CATHOLIC PRIESTS noncing unit out at Langi Kal Kal because there is so many of them.

BruceFromBalnarring - so many miscarriages of justice that taxpayers have had to built special units to house them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've built a special CATHOLIC PRIESTS noncing unit out at Langi Kal Kal because there is so many of them.

BruceFromBalnarring - so many miscarriages of justice that taxpayers have had to built special units to house them all.
It’s called the Mulkearns Wing and it’s definitely at Ararat

Given his term and the fact that the remainder of his “crew” are at Ararat - I’m confident that’s where he’ll end up

You actually know where dozens of prisoners are housed within the system?

Are you a fourby?

It’s called the Mulkearns Wing and it’s definitely at Ararat

I cbf getting into a debate over this, but from what I know the new unit at Langi Kal Kal is specifically designed for minimum security child sex offenders - by and large Catholic clergy, specially designed to reflect their age and mobility issues etc.

BruceFromBalnarring - personally I would have the Catholic Church made to pay for their incarceration and the funds spent maintaining them used to provide rehabilitation services for young prisoners just coming into the system who actually have a hope in life.

I cbf getting into a debate over this, but from what I know the new unit at Langi Kal Kal is specifically designed for minimum security child sex offenders - by and large Catholic clergy, specially designed to reflect their age and mobility issues etc.

There's lots of tamps at Langi, so I assume there must be some religious human rights aspect to your claim.

Do you understand how futile confession is?

What go in front of another human and tell them everything that’s bothering you , everything you’ve done that you aren’t proud of etc
This kind of cathartic procedure is as old as the hills and as current as any modern day psychology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's lots of tamps at Langi, so I assume there must be some religious human rights aspect to your claim.

From what I know its similar to what is happening in lots of Anglosphere jurisdictions - there's an increase in elderly people being sentenced. The vast majority of elderly men who are sentenced are done on historical child rape charges. A fair slice of them are Catholic clergy.

I don't think it is a religious human rights thing as much as "if we have to build special cells and wings for old hirds, rather than do one at a time on an ad hoc basis, lets' just build a huge dedicated wing.'

The old bastards are just going to potter about and pray and pull each off, not plot escapes or run standover rackets* it isn't a huge security risk having them all together.

* Noting of course the Catholic Church is the greatest standover racket in human history

And while I’m a victim of one of these turds - my spell in the system was for nothing related to that - but largely as a result of it

I get it, but I have not come across intimate knowledge of the inside workings of such places, because I never came across anyone who had admitted being there and was willing to talk about it. If a prisoner lobs from Ararat or Langi in to the mainstream, and let's that be known, then they are setting themselves up for a myriad on unfortunate outcomes, depending on where they are housed at that time, and their ability to explain why they were there.

If someone from Ararat lobbed in to mainstream Barwon, most of Port Phillip or Fulham, and declared where they previously were, then they would get turned on very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back