Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Bruce, Do you actually know the two accusers? you seem pretty certain they are not trustworthy.

He doesn't, he is just engaging in some insane mental acrobatics to mold everything towards his own personal wish and bias for Pell to not be guilty, and for the church to be the victim of persecution

The thousands upon thousands of useless words he has typed in this thread are nothing more than word salads to serve that sick purpose. Afterall, you have to be that sick in the head to go that far defending a convicted pedo who wouldn't know or care about his "loyalty"

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Trust me, mate.
Trust me.

Trust you?
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Again, give us your in depth knowledge as to why childhood sexual abuse survivors don't keep meticulous diaries on where and when the abuse occcured and why their subconscience refuses to do the same.

Afterall, this issue lies at the very core of your relentless defence.

Explain it in some detail, as you obviously have this issue down pat.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Trust you?
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Again, give us your in depth knowledge as to why childhood sexual abuse survivors don't keep meticulous diaries on where and when the abuse occcured and why their subconscience refuses to do the same.

Afterall, this issue lies at the very core of your relentless defence.

Explain it in some detail, as you obviously have this issue down pat.

How about this.

A single witness insists an event occurred before Christmas 1996. Events show that it couldn't have. He continues to insist that it did.

The only other EVIDENCE says that it didn't happen at all.

The prosecutor goes to the jury with a case that says it happened in February 1997.

There is not one single sentence of evidence that it happened in 1997. Even the complainant insists it didn't.

A jury of 12 then two appeal judges find Pell guilty of an offence that EVERYONE says did not occur at the time the prosecutor says it did.

Explain to me how that isn't absolutely ****ed up.

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How about this.

A single witness insists an event occurred before Christmas 1996. Events show that it couldn't have. He continues to insist that it did.

The only other EVIDENCE says that it didn't happen at all.

The prosecutor goes to the jury with a case that says it happened in February 1997.

There is not one single sentence of evidence that it happened in 1997. Even the complainant insists it didn't.

A jury of 12 then two appeal judges find Pell guilty of an offence that EVERYONE says did not occur at the time the prosecutor says it did.

Explain to me how that isn't absolutely f’ed up.

Deflection 101.
Answer my question.

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It was a stupid question. Preceded by yet another insult. I don't know why victims of sexual abuse don't keep meticulous diaries other than for the same reason many other people don't.

It wasn't a stupid question at all.
And you know the reason why very well, as does the court, and that is why your 'defence' has more holes than Swiss Cheese.
You are worthy of nothing more than abuse with your current carry on.
You besmirch every single abuse survivor, (regardless of whether they have pursued prosecution against their attackers), with this crap.
It's offensive and it's WRONG.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
It wasn't a stupid question at all.
And you know the reason why very well, as does the court, and that is why your 'defence' has more holes than Swiss Cheese.
You are worthy of nothing more than abuse with your current carry on.
You besmirch every single abuse survivor, (regardless of whether they have pursued prosecution against their attackers), with this crap.
It's offensive and it's WRONG.

Actually the one that besmirches abuse survivors is you and a couple of your mates with your relentless abuse and expectation that accusers should be believed without question.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Actually the one that besmirches abuse survivors is you and a couple of your mates with your relentless abuse and expectation that accusers should be believed without question.
It took me 33 years to disclose my abuse, when it happened I was 9, I had no idea what had happened to me, I did not know what sex was. In the confusion I promised myself a few things, the main one being I would never tell anyone.

That secret destroyed me over the next 33 years. It altered my life irrevocably, affected my personality and behaviour. Cost me my marriage and almost my life.

I had no intention of reporting it to the Police, but eventually I wa encouraged to do so. Despite their best efforts the process is designed to sift out people making up bullshit.

It took months for the Police to proceed with my statement, months to interview and charge the creep and months to get him into Court. Each one is a hurdle of doubt.

And then at Court they read out the charge that relates to you and then to hear him plead ”GUILTY” at that point I lost it.

You have NFI how hard that is and what it takes to do so - so to besmirch any victim and suggest that they are making it up is absolutely disgusting

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Without question??
I'm absolutely certain that Richter questioned him relentlessly and that the appeal judges read those transcripts with great care.
You're doing nothing more than making an idiot of yourself.
But I guess that's what the Church is paying you to do.

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It took me 33 years to disclose my abuse, when it happened I was 9, I had no idea what had happened to me, I did not know what sex was. In the confusion I promised myself a few things, the main one being I would never tell anyone.

That secret destroyed me over the next 33 years. It altered my life irrevocably, affected my personality and behaviour. Cost me my marriage and almost my life.

I had no intention of reporting it to the Police, but eventually I wa encouraged to do so. Despite their best efforts the process is designed to sift out people making up bulls**t.

It took months for the Police to proceed with my statement, months to interview and charge the creep and months to get him into Court. Each one is a hurdle of doubt.

And then at Court they read out the charge that relates to you and then to hear him plead ”GUILTY” at that point I lost it.

You have NFI how hard that is and what it takes to do so - so to besmirch any victim and suggest that they are making it up is absolutely disgusting
You shouldn't have to go into such great detail to rebut this prick, but I admire your candour and courage in doing so mate. It took me 44 years, but I'm not going to pursue it.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

I had no intention of reporting it to the Police, but eventually I wa encouraged to do so. Despite their best efforts the process is designed to sift out people making up bulls**t.

And yet........and I'm sorry if you feel that this reflects upon you, it doesn't. Or shouldn't.

But yet.......there are complainants who make it up.

And as I have said a number of times now, and well before Comensoli said it, I don't think this accusation is entirely made up. I think only the time and perpetrator are made up.

EDIT: I will add, for what it's worth, that I specifically exclude you from my comment about relentless abuse. It wasn't you I had in mind.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
You shouldn't have to go into such great detail to rebut this prick, but I admire your candour and courage in doing so mate. It took me 44 years, but I'm not going to pursue it.
Ultimately it’s about accountability to me - there’s an institution that sits behind all this that has never been held to account for what happened - I’m doing something about that, for me, for the others who will follow behind me and for those who are no longer around and their families

He doesn't, he is just engaging in some insane mental acrobatics to mold everything towards his own personal wish and bias for Pell to not be guilty, and for the church to be the victim of persecution

The thousands upon thousands of useless words he has typed in this thread are nothing more than word salads to serve that sick purpose. Afterall, you have to be that sick in the head to go that far defending a convicted pedo who wouldn't know or care about his "loyalty"

He should see that being a lone voice usually means you are the one who is incorrect.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
And yet........and I'm sorry if you feel that this reflects upon you, it doesn't. Or shouldn't.

But yet.......there are complainants who make it up.

And as I have said a number of times now, and well before Comensoli said it, I don't think this accusation is entirely made up. I think only the time and perpetrator are made up.

EDIT: I will add, for what it's worth, that I specifically exclude you from my comment about relentless abuse. It wasn't you I had in mind.
What makes you think he was attacked?

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
What makes you think he was attacked?

I think I've answered this a number of times now.

Just as there are elements of the defence argument that simply can't be rationalised with a guilty verdict, so there are elements of the complainant's story that do ring very true. His knowledge of the sacristy for instance. And despite the words ascribed to me by some on here, by and large I don't think accusers make these stories up.

I can also say that there is a specific character on the prosecution side who has a history of "assisting" complainants with their statements in sexual abuse cases.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Humanity.

Hate Pell all you like but if, having read this judgement, people are comfortable with what has occurred then deity of choice help us all.

An accusation is all it takes.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
You’re a w***er

This particular case was taken to court and tested, with the appeal being dismissed.

The burden isnt’t on them to be believed , it’s on you with your continuing denials and calling the survivors liars

It’s a disgrace

FWIW many abuse survivors don’t come forward for this very reason, you have no idea how hard it is to get a conviction with these cases and the abuse that is thrown your way.

You have no idea how ******* hard it is to open up to complete strangers and go into deep details of your darkest shame...i doubt you have made a statement to the RCH or to the police like I and others have.

I doubt you’ve had years of your childhood and adult years taken away from you because of the trauma, the self doubt, the mental illness the addictions ,the suicide attempts and the sad knowledge that you will never ever get any justice.

And if by some ******* miracle you get a conviction you get a pissy sentence of only a few years conpaired to the decades of trauma and years lost.

Not only that you have the perception that because of your trauma that you will become the same monster to other children and continuing the cycle.

But most of all you get dickheads like yourself telling survivors like me and other that we are wrong and we have the facts wrong or we are just hungry for fame and money.

You are truly a disgrace

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Well I guess also on Judge Weinberg who has said the same thing.
All you do is deflect and take no personal responsibility

The court has accepted the evidence and have convicted Pell as a result

The appeal has failed

Yet you still call the victims liars or confused when you have ZERO experience in not only the case but also in any childhood trauma.

You are not a child psychologists

You are not a child abuse survivor

You are not a judge

You are not a lawyer

YOU have no grounds to make accusations of the courts, the victims. Or the evidence.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
All you do is deflect and take no personal responsibility

The court has accepted the evidence and have convicted Pell as a result

The appeal has failed

Yet you still call the victims liars or confused when you have ZERO experience in not only the case but also in any childhood trauma.

You are not a child psychologists

You are not a child abuse survivor

You are not a judge

You are not a lawyer

YOU have no grounds to make accusations of the courts, the victims. Or the evidence.

You have no idea who I am or what I do.

I have articulated my position complete with explanations. Much of what I said from the beginning of this thread has been vindicated both in the Judgements and in subsequent media reports.

Your contribution has been little more than repeatedly directing abusive language in my direction.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
You have no idea who I am or what I do.

I have articulated my position complete with explanations. Much of what I said from the beginning of this thread has been vindicated both in the Judgements and in subsequent media reports.

Your contribution has been little more than repeatedly directing abusive language in my direction.
You have not backed up your claims with anything more than blind faith

You have not outlined your experience with child abuse

You have not stated that you’re a lawyer

You have not stated that you’re a judge

You have stated that you have no experience with the case in question nor do you have any evidence

And yet you dismiss the survivors, the courts and the appeal

You are delusional

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
You have not backed up your claims with anything more than blind faith

You have not outlined your experience with child abuse

You have not stated that you’re a lawyer

You have not stated that you’re a judge

You have stated that you have no experience with the case in question nor do you have any evidence

And yet you dismiss the survivors, the courts and the appeal

You are delusional

I dismiss only 1 survivor, and only partly. Why do you keep writing "survivors" plural?

You're other statements are irrelevant and false.

I won't be detailing my private life in a public forum in answer and for the satisfaction of the likes of you who have repeatedly called me all sorts of vulgar names. Go figure.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bruce, you've chosen the wrong hill to die on

You are not Jesus on the cross

You are defending a convicted sexual abuser of children, even after his appeal was unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back