Pelosi

Remove this Banner Ad

Steak Dinner !

Pelosi doesn't eat steak, remember it's only the blood of KILLARY's kidnapped children that gift her with immortality

Maybe a steak with a side of kid blood?

Pelosi doesn't eat steak, remember it's only the blood of KILLARY's kidnapped children that gift her with immortality

Maybe a steak with a side of kid blood?
Well , that's just delightful, that you brought that to the table.
You're a winner aren't you Ned? Didn't you beat Trump? and still, all you've got is hate speak.

Well , that's just delightful, that you brought that to the table.
You're a winner aren't you Ned? Didn't you beat Trump? and still, all you've got is hate speak.

When idiots like you believe that Pelosi drinks the blood of children to attempt to gain immortality, no s**t I'm mocking you for that until you're rocking pine

When idiots like you believe that Pelosi drinks the blood of children to attempt to gain immortality, no sh*t I'm mocking you for that until you're rocking pine
You think I believe that do you? Who's the idiot? See if you can stop with the hate speech now you're a winner Ned. For your own good.

You think I believe that do you? Who's the idiot? See if you can stop with the hate speech now you're a winner Ned. For your own good.

Are you one of the Q freaks who finally figured out Donnie conned you?

Naaaaaah ;)

I don't even know what a Q freak is Ned. You go figure out which Biden you're supporting and we'll talk about feeling conned.

yeah you dont.

still looking forward to THE STORM and all the arrests as Emperor Tangerine declares martial law?

Point is, she thought more about making a political point than her job , showed her inner kindergarten side, shows me
also that the Democrats, way back, were so frightened of Trump that the main thing was to remove him as early as possible rather than go about being an alternative government! She behaved like a politician and Trump wasn't a politician , he was real, and unpleasant as some thought him, he did some good things, but the Democrats wanted back the power, Trump frightened some of his own Republicans too.

My main worry or anger I guess is from witnessing the abominable behaviour of immature behaviour, from Democrats menacing and lying and accusing that was never-ending since Trump won office , and from everywhere over the world before he even took office, pre-ordained hatred, for no reason as at the time. The media a monster and getting worse!

As for the Election? Well the American college Electoral system is just so bad, so bad and it is so bad that it is easily rorted, and has been before, not as bad as this 2020 one though this was blatant. And people wanted to tell, in affadavits, but were ignored, lie in the court with that and you go to jail, so lots of people knew things.
But JFK 's election was very suspect, as we know now. Whether you liked JFK or not he got in by the skin of his teeth and with some extremely dodgy people helping people I've mentioned before but I maybe should not mention anymore?

The thing about the college system and the American constitution to change things is so damned difficult that the supreme court would not adventure into every single claim including vote dumping after the event. And I reckon only if "honest???"Joe Biden had said, as a honest statesman ( and that he ain't) that he would like this very flawed election result thoroughly investigated might have been the only thing that got the Supreme Court all over the country to do their job , they didn't , they were too frightened to tip the cart, and may have had reasons too, who knows?
But Biden is a creep and toucher feeler ( you know what I mean) and a man who brought up a son to be crooked and a man that will not and has not yet defended himself at all about his Ukraine helping and connection when he was VP, this is there for everyone to see, in fact to me I can't believe why no one has persued this bloke, and his son further.

Also his plagiarsim in speeches or a speech in the 1987 Democratic nomination battles , that saw him have to step aside.
Maybe not a massive thing, it got him kicked out though or have to step down, and this bloke is the leader of the world????
He could be a disaster, but one thing will maybe make things settle, HE WILL NOT BE RUNNING THAT COUNTRY, you can bet your bottom dollar.

HE'S IN OFFICE PERHAPS ILLEGALLY BECAUSE HE IS DISPENSABLE, and has probably been organised and run from god knows where. poor bastard will have a hard time . That's my opinion all up. I'm no expert on America, but watching this and all the lying going on for years, you have to have doubts about what happened, here, you get to lose trust in anything, look at our own country and uselss politicians, trying to keep the Govt honest ha ha !
I am almost over all this, but it is bloody interesting is all I can say.
At my age watching the bullsh*t is fun, because you can easily pick the lies and bulldust from the different politicians, both sides, but the Democrats outdid themselves this 2020 election.
It was as dodgy as you can ever get.
I still think you post rubbish.

But I respect you immensely for finally discovering the concept of paragraphs.

At least I can easily read the rubbish now......;)

I still think you post rubbish.

But I respect you immensely for finally discovering the concept of paragraphs.

At least I can easily read the rubbish now......;)
Well thats absolutely ok
.Maybe it was you talking about my paragraphs and English expression, who knows, when I run off at the mouth, on computer keys, I just roll as it comes, but I do seriously believe in my own gut feelings about things, and you are welcome to your opinion although you maybe surprised we might agree on more than you think.

For me and the last four years, I would say that it's not Trump or poor Biden, its the magnified unbelievable vitriolic hatred of this man because he can be an abrasive character, but that is inside lots of business people . Ask the Chappells what they thought about Kerry P. he scared the crap out of them.

I think Trump could be a hard man to deal with, and I think he did scare the daylights out of his opposition and some of his republican mates too.

But in all honesty , he was doing good things, he didn't make a war with China , he simply let them know that the US was still around, he still is the first US President to walk on North Korean soil, he sort of neutralised the NK thing, without hurting anyone.
He drew down troop numbers , as people have screamed for in the US and elsewhere, then they bagged him because of it. " Deserting Syria"
What???
In his four years he started no wars none.
He brokered three or four peace deals and created diplomatic relation joining from Arab nations with Israel.
He asked the NATO allies to share a bit more of the weight?? Yes No?
I guess he thought about how many young American lives needed to be lost in the future, and how many American dollars need to be spent when, some were not carrying their responsibility. Sh*t Australia has carried more responsibility than some of NATO!

Iran was made aware that messing in the trade routes near their territorial water limits outside into international waters would not be tolerated .

I believe that he was lowering the UNemployment number , getting Latino and Black communities back into work, as well, the economy of the US was on its way forward, he was found to have had no collusion what so ever with Russia with the 2016 election fraudulent accusations, then we see Joe and his VP not condemn the BLM movement for riots and killings in Minneapolis Minnesota, yet

Well thats absolutely ok
.Maybe it was you talking about my paragraphs and English expression, who knows, when I run off at the mouth, on computer keys, I just roll as it comes, but I do seriously believe in my own gut feelings about things, and you are welcome to your opinion although you maybe surprised we might agree on more than you think.

For me and the last four years, I would say that it's not Trump or poor Biden, its the magnified unbelievable vitriolic hatred of this man because he can be an abrasive character, but that is inside lots of business people . Ask the Chappells what they thought about Kerry P. he scared the crap out of them.

I think Trump could be a hard man to deal with, and I think he did scare the daylights out of his opposition and some of his republican mates too.

But in all honesty , he was doing good things, he didn't make a war with China , he simply let them know that the US was still around, he still is the first US President to walk on North Korean soil, he sort of neutralised the NK thing, without hurting anyone.
He drew down troop numbers , as people have screamed for in the US and elsewhere, then they bagged him because of it. " Deserting Syria"
What???
In his four years he started no wars none.
He brokered three or four peace deals and created diplomatic relation joining from Arab nations with Israel.
He asked the NATO allies to share a bit more of the weight?? Yes No?
I guess he thought about how many young American lives needed to be lost in the future, and how many American dollars need to be spent when, some were not carrying their responsibility. Sh*t Australia has carried more responsibility than some of NATO!

Iran was made aware that messing in the trade routes near their territorial water limits outside into international waters would not be tolerated .

I believe that he was lowering the UNemployment number , getting Latino and Black communities back into work, as well, the economy of the US was on its way forward, he was found to have had no collusion what so ever with Russia with the 2016 election fraudulent accusations, then we see Joe and his VP not condemn the BLM movement for riots and killings in Minneapolis Minnesota, yet
HADN'T FINISHED Sherb, yet the Democrats try to impeach Trump again, over something he had no control over, he said words, after a very weird election, whats the difference between saying what he said and saying what Biden or Harris came out with to make political points?? About this BLM problem , with BLM being hijacked by raving extremists, Biden should be impeached with Harris, but nah, any wonder we have a world manipulated by few! Impeachment was to keep the man out of politics forever, I hope it failed, it proves how terrified the swamp including some republicans are of Donald Trump. I think its because he is one hard hard bastard, but he calls it what it is without fear .

There are more things he's done but when COVID 19 hit the US copped it for not reactingquickly enough but not just White House people who China delayed in informing, what about the New York state and its idiotic Democrat led state some how evacuating old folks homes , then put them back in to them where they died like flies blame Trump nah blame the bleeding governor , remember the killing in the no go zone for police in Minnesota, (you know cancel the police!!) maybe the in biggest city Minneapolis too, the state where this happened not sure , but it was also a Democrat governor carrying responsibility, YET AGAIN BLAME TRUMP why? Well because he's a mongrel dog, DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY WE HATE HIM BUT LIKE CLIMATE CHANGE ITS A REASON TO HATE AND PROTEST!! Yes? No? PARIS ACCORD WHERE CHINA IS NOT MEETING ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ITS OBLIGATION OF LESS EMISSIONS AND IS BUILDING MORE COAL FIRE POWER STATIONS, HA HA .

SH*T THIS IS A RIPPER OF A RANT HEY? I would really like someone to come back and explain why they hate this bloke in detail , show what he did right and what he did wrong, because he nmade a joke off camera caught by accident talking about women , well he didn't wander the halls of power with his cigar box in his pocket , like BC did!
I don't reckon, anyone can answer me , because I'm just a frigging average older Aussie that follows closely some politics , reads and watches lots and lots of stuff, and just got a feeling that Trump was a bit of a pri*k, but a bloody straight one, who upset the Applecart and million s and millions know that it happened. I said to some one today I hope Joe is a genius because if he is not capable of filling Trumps shoes, US will really be in the SH*t, come on Sherb , I have nearly wiped myself off wondering why people hate blindly.

I still have never found anyone ( on different forums I read who can take my opinion and rip it apart, with some reasoning and actual argument instead of calling me a raving lunatic or other names, or one liners! , lunatic?? I probably am, whose got the answer back??

A good blue before the footy begins!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back