Pelosi

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

Anyone happen to watch Pelosi and her super ignorant tearing of her copy of the Presidents speech, after the address to the nation by Trump, I think the Democrats are imploding and are also reality blinded.
Witch hunting and hatred and such malice from someone who says she represents her people, I find the behaviour of this “opposition” in the US the most idiotic and useless group of ivory tower dumb people ever
When you hate that badly because you do not like one individual then you see the better things happening for your country and yet the main alternative party, has no dignity , has no answers, no decent thing to say. But worse nothing even helpful , showing themselves as a party that CANNOT run that Nation, born to rule idiots who forgot themselves and got drained!
They are too blind to see that the people in that nation are seeing right through them, Nancy should retire today!

Well here we are bigfootiers, 31st December 2020, a crappy year by a mile! But my comment above still rings true now, to me and the behaviour of the Democrats in the USA was and is abominable, they are cheats and the US electoral system is full of holes not just a bad idea how to elect a leader, but an electoral system that is wide open to cheating and vote dumping and rigging, and I suspect it has been going on forever, since George Washington, that's not to say that those elections over centuries were all rigged, its to say that they were all open to being rorted and cheated , any one who doesn't believe that needs to look at the system on how and who controls the electorates I guess you call them .
There are around 10,000 electoral officers who have control of their area totally,no single neutral set up like here and the Australian Electoral Office, no, one in fact I read from a Joe Hockey piece in the paper, had Houston Texas inside its official voting area, a county with 4.7 million eligible voters .
Texas is a red state, this county was blue, very difficult to get back in, in Texas, so the electoral controller or official of that county what ever you want to call him/her, arranged for those 4.7 million voters to deliver their votes in TWELVE VOTING BOOTHS YES TWELVE !
It is called voter suppression and it works , so few booths, and lots of voters aren't prepared to stay in the cold November weather and wait and wait to vote, so they don't bother even going to a booth.
But those voters that will vote and wait and wait are those already locked onto who they want, that is how Democrats in a red state win a large county, now I don't doubt that happens in red and blue states by both sides,.
It points out to me how the system in America can be rorted easily. This suppression works, now it maybe from an article by Joe Hockey who some may dislike, or like myself have no opinion any more about Joe. But his article was spot on.
Ambassador to the USA, or was? Hockey was describing the exact nightmare the American electoral system is.

Point is whether this happened this election or past elections it happens, its a ploy to get those who couldn't be bothered to not vote, this election was different from what I've read or heard with vote dumping at such a huge number after the event and all for one side, I smelt a rat after Trump was convinced his leads would follow on and declared victory. THEN all of a sudden thousands and thousands of votes for Biden put Trump behind.
Of course, this didn't happen everywhere but it only needed to happen in four or five places where the college would go to Joe, and that is what apparently happened where other states or college areas what ever they call them went a normal expected way, a handful were as dodgy as the artful dodger himself!
Pennsylvania , had a lift in Trump Latino and Black vote numbers compared to 2016, he also had primary votes up, he was also many thousands of votes AHEAD in this handful of "college advantage areas" then he wasn't AHEAD, he was thousands behind??

Now to all those who ever read this, you may say that it was all above board, maybe it was, but discrepancies the vote dumps by numbers, in the thousands, the over 2000 affidavits "SWORN ONES!" regarding people who were asked or coerced to change votes by hand, or were told to keep scrutineers away so they could not observe which is their right. THOSE WHO HAVE SWORN THESE THINGS OCCURED in these handful of killer states/colleges.
These have to go to the supreme court and be heard. PROPERLY!

Who gives a stuff who won?
The thing is that America our biggest ally and friend right now , has the worst electoral system on earth, with all sorts of opportunity to do the wrong thing, and for once, this could be brought out into the open by investigation. Thorough investigation BTW!
THIS IS THE DODGYIST OF THEM ALL, EVEN IF YOU HATE TRUMP , Biden should be on the same footing as President Trump if he is real?

And maybe get the USA to look and fix this oh so dodgy system because whether you want to believe it or not the President of that nation is so bloody important to us and its other allies, that we would expect even Joe Biden to say, "I think we should revisit the whole thing ", because his election looks very very suspect to me, and the swamp is back , by that I mean, the Republicans and the Democrats who are part of the elite club of "born to rule" political types, of which Trump was not a member, I think they have been planning the removal of a thorn in their side, Trump. Or perhaps a stone in their shoe, President Trump, deliberately, and were planning how to make it work from 2016 onwards.
This election is worse than the Giancana election.
The Democrats are as untrustworthy as ever and some Republicans may be just as bad, because Trump was not one of them.

Biden could be a disaster for everyone around the planet, no policies? no campaign? Yet won , we all know something is dodgy, but that's America, and unless this has something done about it, then America will cheat its way along with the horrid college system and only get worse if this is going to be swept under the carpet.

Well here we are bigfootiers, 31st December 2020, a crappy year by a mile! But my comment above still rings true now, to me and the behaviour of the Democrats in the USA was and is abominable, they are cheats and the US electoral system is full of holes not just a bad idea how to elect a leader, but an electoral system that is wide open to cheating and vote dumping and rigging, and I suspect it has been going on forever, since George Washington, that's not to say that those elections over centuries were all rigged, its to say that they were all open to being rorted and cheated , any one who doesn't believe that needs to look at the system on how and who controls the electorates I guess you call them .
There are around 10,000 electoral officers who have control of their area totally,no single neutral set up like here and the Australian Electoral Office, no, one in fact I read from a Joe Hockey piece in the paper, had Houston Texas inside its official voting area, a county with 4.7 million eligible voters .
Texas is a red state, this county was blue, very difficult to get back in, in Texas, so the electoral controller or official of that county what ever you want to call him/her, arranged for those 4.7 million voters to deliver their votes in TWELVE VOTING BOOTHS YES TWELVE !
It is called voter suppression and it works , so few booths, and lots of voters aren't prepared to stay in the cold November weather and wait and wait to vote, so they don't bother even going to a booth.
But those voters that will vote and wait and wait are those already locked onto who they want, that is how Democrats in a red state win a large county, now I don't doubt that happens in red and blue states by both sides,.
It points out to me how the system in America can be rorted easily. This suppression works, now it maybe from an article by Joe Hockey who some may dislike, or like myself have no opinion any more about Joe. But his article was spot on.
Ambassador to the USA, or was? Hockey was describing the exact nightmare the American electoral system is.

Point is whether this happened this election or past elections it happens, its a ploy to get those who couldn't be bothered to not vote, this election was different from what I've read or heard with vote dumping at such a huge number after the event and all for one side, I smelt a rat after Trump was convinced his leads would follow on and declared victory. THEN all of a sudden thousands and thousands of votes for Biden put Trump behind.
Of course, this didn't happen everywhere but it only needed to happen in four or five places where the college would go to Joe, and that is what apparently happened where other states or college areas what ever they call them went a normal expected way, a handful were as dodgy as the artful dodger himself!
Pennsylvania , had a lift in Trump Latino and Black vote numbers compared to 2016, he also had primary votes up, he was also many thousands of votes AHEAD in this handful of "college advantage areas" then he wasn't AHEAD, he was thousands behind??

Now to all those who ever read this, you may say that it was all above board, maybe it was, but discrepancies the vote dumps by numbers, in the thousands, the over 2000 affidavits "SWORN ONES!" regarding people who were asked or coerced to change votes by hand, or were told to keep scrutineers away so they could not observe which is their right. THOSE WHO HAVE SWORN THESE THINGS OCCURED in these handful of killer states/colleges.
These have to go to the supreme court and be heard. PROPERLY!

Who gives a stuff who won?
The thing is that America our biggest ally and friend right now , has the worst electoral system on earth, with all sorts of opportunity to do the wrong thing, and for once, this could be brought out into the open by investigation. Thorough investigation BTW!
THIS IS THE DODGYIST OF THEM ALL, EVEN IF YOU HATE TRUMP , Biden should be on the same footing as President Trump if he is real?

And maybe get the USA to look and fix this oh so dodgy system because whether you want to believe it or not the President of that nation is so bloody important to us and its other allies, that we would expect even Joe Biden to say, "I think we should revisit the whole thing ", because his election looks very very suspect to me, and the swamp is back , by that I mean, the Republicans and the Democrats who are part of the elite club of "born to rule" political types, of which Trump was not a member, I think they have been planning the removal of a thorn in their side, Trump. Or perhaps a stone in their shoe, President Trump, deliberately, and were planning how to make it work from 2016 onwards.
This election is worse than the Giancana election.
The Democrats are as untrustworthy as ever and some Republicans may be just as bad, because Trump was not one of them.

Biden could be a disaster for everyone around the planet, no policies? no campaign? Yet won , we all know something is dodgy, but that's America, and unless this has something done about it, then America will cheat its way along with the horrid college system and only get worse if this is going to be swept under the carpet.
TLDR but looks like a decent rant.:D

Anyone happen to watch Pelosi and her super ignorant tearing of her copy of the Presidents speech, after the address to the nation by Trump, I think the Democrats are imploding and are also reality blinded.
Witch hunting and hatred and such malice from someone who says she represents her people, I find the behaviour of this “opposition” in the US the most idiotic and useless group of ivory tower dumb people ever
When you hate that badly because you do not like one individual then you see the better things happening for your country and yet the main alternative party, has no dignity , has no answers, no decent thing to say. But worse nothing even helpful , showing themselves as a party that CANNOT run that Nation, born to rule idiots who forgot themselves and got drained!
They are too blind to see that the people in that nation are seeing right through them, Nancy should retire today!

It’s okay, she then supported most of the things in the State of the Union anyway. ☺️

It’s okay, she then supported most of the things in the State of the Union anyway. ☺
Point is, she thought more about making a political point than her job , showed her inner kindergarten side, shows me
also that the Democrats, way back, were so frightened of Trump that the main thing was to remove him as early as possible rather than go about being an alternative government! She behaved like a politician and Trump wasn't a politician , he was real, and unpleasant as some thought him, he did some good things, but the Democrats wanted back the power, Trump frightened some of his own Republicans too.

My main worry or anger I guess is from witnessing the abominable behaviour of immature behaviour, from Democrats menacing and lying and accusing that was never-ending since Trump won office , and from everywhere over the world before he even took office, pre-ordained hatred, for no reason as at the time. The media a monster and getting worse!

As for the Election? Well the American college Electoral system is just so bad, so bad and it is so bad that it is easily rorted, and has been before, not as bad as this 2020 one though this was blatant. And people wanted to tell, in affadavits, but were ignored, lie in the court with that and you go to jail, so lots of people knew things.
But JFK 's election was very suspect, as we know now. Whether you liked JFK or not he got in by the skin of his teeth and with some extremely dodgy people helping people I've mentioned before but I maybe should not mention anymore?

The thing about the college system and the American constitution to change things is so damned difficult that the supreme court would not adventure into every single claim including vote dumping after the event. And I reckon only if "honest???"Joe Biden had said, as a honest statesman ( and that he ain't) that he would like this very flawed election result thoroughly investigated might have been the only thing that got the Supreme Court all over the country to do their job , they didn't , they were too frightened to tip the cart, and may have had reasons too, who knows?
But Biden is a creep and toucher feeler ( you know what I mean) and a man who brought up a son to be crooked and a man that will not and has not yet defended himself at all about his Ukraine helping and connection when he was VP, this is there for everyone to see, in fact to me I can't believe why no one has persued this bloke, and his son further.

Also his plagiarsim in speeches or a speech in the 1987 Democratic nomination battles , that saw him have to step aside.
Maybe not a massive thing, it got him kicked out though or have to step down, and this bloke is the leader of the world????
He could be a disaster, but one thing will maybe make things settle, HE WILL NOT BE RUNNING THAT COUNTRY, you can bet your bottom dollar.

HE'S IN OFFICE PERHAPS ILLEGALLY BECAUSE HE IS DISPENSABLE, and has probably been organised and run from god knows where. poor bastard will have a hard time . That's my opinion all up. I'm no expert on America, but watching this and all the lying going on for years, you have to have doubts about what happened, here, you get to lose trust in anything, look at our own country and uselss politicians, trying to keep the Govt honest ha ha !
I am almost over all this, but it is bloody interesting is all I can say.
At my age watching the bullsh*t is fun, because you can easily pick the lies and bulldust from the different politicians, both sides, but the Democrats outdid themselves this 2020 election.
It was as dodgy as you can ever get.

JoondalupJ what does this mean "the abominable behaviour of immature behaviour,.."

Anyway it was never really a contest. Pelosi is still there, Trump is not or ever will be again. Pelosi wins easily. Flawless victory.

...And people wanted to tell, in affadavits, but were ignored, lie in the court with that and you go to jail, so lots of people knew things.
But JFK 's election was very suspect, as we know now.

Honestly can't believe this line still gets a run.

I've just made a sworn affidavit stating that I am Jesus Christ. Happy to repeat this in court. I honestly do believe I'm him, you can't prove I dont believe that, so I won't be going to jail or facing any consequences whatsoever actually.

Not to mention plenty of these affidavits actually were tested in court, and found to be completely bogus or based on total ignorance of election laws and processes. Others had nothing to do with actual fraud, but were about being made to stand an extra 10 feet away or coplaining about 175 observers per station not being allowed.

Polozi is the public face of the democrats who are now on the wrong side of two failed attempts to remove an elected President. Her actions have directly set a new benchmark for undermining democracy, watering down the criteria for impeachment and making it more likely for lawmakers to attempt to reverse the outcome of elections well into the future. Her embarrassing stunt yesterday coming the day before the aquital is emblematic of her petulant, disrespectful conduct unbecoming of a house speaker.
I mean, most of your posts wouldn’t have aged well, but this one is particularly worthy!
👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back