Pendlebury glad that footy is back

I think just to be safe we should suspend Scont's AFL registration for 12 months so he can sit in a quiet place and think about the naughty things he's tweeted.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here's a photo of Scont at the AFLW season opener not supporting women's footy:
pendleburyaflw1_zpsn69waimm.jpg

Interesting how he turns his head away from the girls running onto the field, clearly showing deep rooted disdain and sexism towards the female gender. Not only that, but he has a smug smile on his face as if to say "these girls can't play footyy!!!". I am for one am OUTRAGEd and DEMAND Scott and his other sexist male pig friends step down from all roles immediately.

the view

Debutant
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
im only thinking this (so i cant get in trouble) women cant play footy ,and the standard is worse than under 11 footy,
and they should scrap it now .....

Can’t blame him. The standard of AFLW is rubbish.

Rubbish is something like u9s footy (which I would much prefer to watch then AFLW)

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Like a few on here wouldn’t be surprised if the replies are just media plants trying to generate controversy and clicks.

Think about it, you get the outrage article, then the pc culture gone mad article then the feminist article, all the whole lining each ones coffers on something completely irrelevant and bemusing to 99.99999% of the population.

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
I'm confused. Has this all got something to do with the fact that he used to play basketball? (not sure if many on here knew that)

Back