Pendlebury injured, cooked, as good as ever or just getting better?

Where is he at in 2018?

• Injured

• Cooked

• As good as ever

• Just keeps getting better

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he was one of the Pies best. The reality is that the next generation of mids is coming through and the Pendles, Selwood, Boak, Mundy, Hanners, Murphy, etc are all being overtaken.
But they shouldn’t be overtaken as much as being freed up to provide the cream on top. Others should be doing the grunt work and racking up touches while the skilful older guys provide a bit of silk, leadership and polish.

Worst captain in the AFL just doesn't give a s**t, keeps the role for the social standing.
I have seen you say this about 5 times now. Complete and utter rubbish. If you think his captaincy is rubbish you are clearly not watching the games. He is constantly going up to players and talking to them, He cannot help it if he has to play under than Fwit coach. As for his social media standing? he tweets 5 times a week and one of them is usually tweeting Game Day on the day we play. He appears on a podcast once a week. Our esteemed coach is much more of a media whore than he is

I have seen you say this about 5 times now. Complete and utter rubbish. If you think his captaincy is rubbish you are clearly not watching the games. He is constantly going up to players and talking to them, He cannot help it if he has to play under than Fwit coach. As for his social media standing? he tweets 5 times a week and one of them is usually tweeting Game Day on the day we play. He appears on a podcast once a week. Our esteemed coach is much more of a media whore than he is

Absolute horse s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it is? Isn’t as damaging as he used to be with his disposal and he has less time then he used to

Except he's pretty much the same player he's always been offensively, with added defensive effort and workrate.

You're seeing something that's not there.

I'd swap Swan into that list in place of Pendles, though that's me as a Pies supporter. Agree though, Pendles would be in that second list.

I always thought Pendles was better than Swan but I know most pies fans disagree with me so maybe I'm wrong.

His precision and footy IQ always seemed to be more damaging than Swan's explosiveness and erratic kicking.

He’s one of the finest mids we’ll ever see, and his prime years have been wasted.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This. Got his premiership medal early in his career so maybe lost a bit of hunger but his prime years were wasted in a crap team led by a crap coach.

Don’t blame him if he has somewhat checked out and doesn’t give a sh!t, just like I have in watching the team.

Back