Player Watch Pendlebury............. what does footy lose when Pendles retires?

Remove this Banner Ad

A famous day you reckon. I did look up the stats of this game and one North player got more than 19 possessions on the day in a team total of 260. Granted North were never a high possession team under Pagan but this was still low even by their standards by this stage of Pagans reign. As good as Carey was he couldn't do a lot when the rest of the team was having a dirty day.

Read the article, mate. North was on top and it wasn’t until the Buckley move was made, that the tide was turned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A famous day you reckon. I did look up the stats of this game and one North player got more than 19 possessions on the day in a team total of 260. Granted North were never a high possession team under Pagan but this was still low even by their standards by this stage of Pagans reign. As good as Carey was he couldn't do a lot when the rest of the team was having a dirty day.

Cant wait until you start using lines like

"its my truth"

"you havent lived my life so you cant comment"

One of the Pies best.

Quality player and person.

Could move into coaching, or maybe a role in the media.

still got plenty to offer as a player.

Pendles is my favourite Collingwood player of all time.

He is also easily a best 20 player of the league this century, He was 2nd best player behind GA jr for at least 5 of those years.

I would say he is the player who has got close to the most out of his ability from any other player who has played ever. He is not fast, cant take a mark, not a great goal kicker but his special skill is to make the players around him much better with the way he distributes the ball, That's a very underrated skill.

He is 34 and still probably our best player. Definitely the most consistent. Not many 34 year olds can say that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back