Toast Pendles 250th

Remove this Banner Ad

I gave it a like Anzac, but don't get the wrong idea. It was so bad that it was good.
C'mon mate, you know that's how I roll.

PS: You didn't get a like because you're spelling was all wrong.

Jafo

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Slightly off topic but what does everyone else think of Pendle's support for Bucks today and for him to stay on next year?

A Captain and a statesman showing a unified front for coach as a genuine motion or a firthy to veil true thoughts to the adverse of what was said?

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Loves a big game and a big ocassion, plays injured and you don't even know it.

I remember in one of his first games, being one out in the 50 with one of the better defenders at the time...held his ground took a contested mark and kicked the goal.

It was always going to be a great career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
This bloke is a legend. I feel privileged to have got to seen him play. When the ball is in Pendles hands you just know he is going to make the perfect decision. And his ability to execute what his mind wants to do with the ball is incredible. Barely ever misses a target by hand or by foot. Give him the ball 70m our from goal and you just know the ball is in the right hands. And that's not even considering his ability to make time and space in situations when he has no right to do so. So often he casually lets 3-4 opposition players run past him in traffic as if he's recreating The Matrix.
It will be a sad day when he retires or leaves Collingwood so we have to enjoy him while we can. At least he won a flag in 2010 but I'm devastated about the lack of team success he has enjoyed in the prime of his career.

Deathray

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
This bloke is a legend. I feel privileged to have got to seen him play. When the ball is in Pendles hands you just know he is going to make the perfect decision. And his ability to execute what his mind wants to do with the ball is incredible. Barely ever misses a target by hand or by foot. Give him the ball 70m our from goal and you just know the ball is in the right hands. And that's not even considering his ability to make time and space in situations when he has no right to do so. So often he casually lets 3-4 opposition players run past him in traffic as if he's recreating The Matrix.
It will be a sad day when he retires or leaves Collingwood so we have to enjoy him while we can. At least he won a flag in 2010 but I'm devastated about the lack of team success he has enjoyed in the prime of his career.
Agree with everything. Imagine how he must be feeling having to deal with a clueless coach and teammates like Aish.

ThePhantom777

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2014
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'll never forget that goal he kicked in extra time against Weagles in Perth to make the prelim. We should have been premiers in 2007, 10 & 11. We wuz robbed.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
You just knew he was going to be a star when he was on the ground and pick pocketed Paul Williams. It's been a treat Pendles, hope there are many more games to come.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He was clearly hampered in the left leg tonight. Can't pinpoint it but I picked it up early. I suspect he's having back issues with on again off again sciatic pain.

Love him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back